Old 12-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Nathalie Hutt

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are
too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!
Old 12-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Cereus-validus

Are you disappointed that men don't vibrate too?

Then again neither do your cucumbers nor carrots!!

om...

Old 12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
eclectic

How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We
are
too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

Old 12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Zemedelec

Never let a man in your garden!

That goes triple for carpenters. etc--they never look below their knees.
zemedelec

Old 12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Mike LaMana

I'm confused.

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

Old 12-04-2004, 03:02 PM
zxcvbob

eclectic wrote:
How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We
are
too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

Never let a man change a diaper, nor clean the cat box. Just imagine
the mess he'll make! (And when you're finished, how 'bout bringing him
a beer? Thanks, Dear)

-Bob
Old 12-04-2004, 03:33 PM
madgardener

they do if they grab the electric fence used to deter the neighbor's cattle!
g (great response Cereus, but don't nourish the troll-like folk
maddie

Old 12-04-2004, 07:05 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
zxcvbob wrote:

Never let a man change a diaper, nor clean the cat box. Just imagine
the mess he'll make! (And when you're finished, how 'bout bringing him
a beer? Thanks, Dear)

-Bob

Be quiet Bob!

; )))

Bill

--
Zone 5 In South Jersey USA Shade
Consider Hearing all sorts of music at http://xpn.org/
Old 12-04-2004, 11:36 PM
escapee

Excellent points, eclectic. However, my husband does great laundry, cooking and
he's a great helper when I need him in the garden. What most or at least many
women don't get is that, they have big mouths and are domineering, hostile, even
angry at men. When their men do these things, they constantly correct the way
it's done. Nothing is ever good enough.

My husband makes the bed, I don't go remake it. Then, he will make it more
often. You see, this is a trick many women have taught to men over the years.
To completely put down the work of a man, is to make sure no man does anything
to help. I'm glad I honor my husband and his way of doing things. Not the way
I'd do it, but it's the way HE does it and it's satisfactory in my opinion.

Nuff said.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:29:48 -0400, "eclectic"
opined:

How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We
are
too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

. com...

Old 12-04-2004, 11:38 PM
escapee

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:55:00 -0500, zxcvbob opined:

Never let a man change a diaper, nor clean the cat box. Just imagine
the mess he'll make! (And when you're finished, how 'bout bringing him
a beer? Thanks, Dear)

-Bob

I'll have to see if I can find it, but years ago there was a cartoon in the NY
Times. It was a caveman laying on the floor doing nothing, while the woman had
a baby on each hip and was washing dishes...the man says, Hey honey, hurry up
and invent television and beer.
Old 13-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Romy Beeck

"Nathalie Hutt" wrote in message
om...
Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are
too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

WRONG...I don't let my wife touch anything outside the house..She would
be pulling flowers out and growing weeds.A women belongs in the house.

[IMG] code is On

Real Men ... in the garden Dwight Sipler Gardening 0 15-04-2004 04:02 PM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM
Lawnmower Men? Fludge United Kingdom 16 23-08-2003 02:12 PM
Why Men die younger? [email protected] Ponds 2 17-03-2003 04:32 PM