Old 13-04-2004, 06:32 AM
Starlord

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

This bob should keep his trap shut, I live alone, and not only do I
have a garden with some 300+ Iris, 100+ Canna, and many other plants,
I am also the owner of Akumaizer Cattery, the oldest active breeder of
Japanese Bobtails in the USA and I clean 6 litter pans every night.

And being the oldest of 4 boys, I also changed a lot of diapers of my
younger brothers.

I think Bob is a TROLL.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"William Wagner" wrote in message
In article ,
zxcvbob wrote:

Never let a man change a diaper, nor clean the cat box. Just

imagine
the mess he'll make! (And when you're finished, how 'bout

bringing him
a beer? Thanks, Dear)

-Bob

---

Old 13-04-2004, 09:32 AM
eclectic

Bravo on your garden, etc. That's an impressive collection
of Iris and Canna! About changing diapers of younger siblings
I know whereof you speak. Personally, I would rather clean
60 litter pans rather than have to change one diaper!

I think you missed Bob's wry sense of humour on his "take"
of the previous posts. (The inference here is that he'd rather
have a cold beer served from an obliging wife than do chores
that he personally finds unpleasant, transparent excuses aside.)
If he is guilty of anything here, it's that he didn't place a smiley
to telegraph this.

Regards.

Old 13-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Starlord

I think that it's a good bet that old bob finds his home down in with
some others in the town of Killfile in the state of Delete of the
county Trashcan ;}

So Idon't see anything unless some poor 3rd party quotes the dribble
back in a message.

And right now my garden is awash in Iris blooms, with the canna just
starting to grow good.

(look for auctions on ebay for Akumaizer_3 )

This year, while in pots back here by my trailer, I've added Morning
Glory seeds I've gotten from Japan.

Oh ya, I'm out here in the High Mojave Desert too. Where the Stars
shine at night and the Sonic Booms from Edwards AFB go BOOOM in the
daytime.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

.. .

Old 13-04-2004, 06:02 PM
limey

"Romy Beeck" wrote in message

"Nathalie Hutt" wrote in message

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are

too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

WRONG...I don't let my wife touch anything outside the house..She

would
be pulling flowers out and growing weeds.A women belongs in the house.

My funny story: A group of us had lunch at a famous Spanish restaurant in
Baltimore (Tio Pepe's, if anyone's interested). I was fascinated by an
attractive plaque on the wall, but every time I asked the waiter to
translate the Spanish he hung his head and said nothing. Finally, after I'd
pestered him enough, he succumbed and said, "Women are like fish - they
belong in the kitchen."
Huh.

Dora

Old 13-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Brian

I could not agree more. Women in the garden? Never, unless there's some
heavy lifting needed!
Work in the house is more than sufficient for them. I didn't even no
where the kitchen was until she prepared a plan~~ before she left me!!
Now I've bitten my tongue.
Best Wishes
"Romy Beeck" wrote in message

om...

Old 14-04-2004, 01:02 AM
TOM KAN PA

I do most of the gardening and lawn/perennial care & planting annuals, but I
let my wife help as long as I can keep an eye on her.
And, since I'm retired and she still has a job, I take care of cleaning the
house, food/Sam's type shopping, laundry, home repairs, etc..
I'll do any domestic chores except for two. I don't darn socks or breast feed.

Old 14-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Dwight Sipler

escapee wrote:

...You don't breast feed? You are useless!...

After all, he did say he was retired...
Old 15-04-2004, 02:06 PM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:55:15 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

What's wrong with breast feeding? Of course men have to go through all the
additional hassle of finding suitable breast to borrow, but I think I speak
for most men when I say it's worth the extra effort. Ah, the sacrifices we
make!

;-)

Okayyyyyyy. So men breastfeed too. All equal and all that there. G

Old 15-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Salty Thumb

escapee wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:55:15 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

What's wrong with breast feeding? Of course men have to go through
all the additional hassle of finding suitable breast to borrow, but I
think I speak for most men when I say it's worth the extra effort.
Ah, the sacrifices we make!

;-)

Okayyyyyyy. So men breastfeed too. All equal and all that there. G

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about
results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over
reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable pair
(only to receive a slap "Fresh!", when we actually ask the woman to
help us out with something we really can't do ourselves), here you are
talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we put up with women
at all!

;-)
Old 15-04-2004, 09:03 PM
escapee

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:51:23 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about
results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over
reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable pair
(only to receive a slap "Fresh!", when we actually ask the woman to
help us out with something we really can't do ourselves), here you are
talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we put up with women
at all!

;-)

That's not my experience in my marriage, but I can certainly see where men would
get that from. I am always amazed at women who treat their husbands like shit,
then expect them to have a "relationship" with them beyond sex.

I prefer to have a good discussion about something than to love. Love is not
all it's cracked up to be. It gets much deeper with time, but it's not the
glue. Intellect is the glue. Respect, honor and understanding. Those are
glue.

Unfortunately, most women don't get that part of it. I feel for you guys.
Old 16-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Starlord

My X-wife ( who ended up in the graybar hotel ) couldn't have grown
crabgrass!

Right now, inside my trialer I have at lest 20 stalks of Iris flowers
that I cut off and pulled inside to save them from the winds we get
this time of year.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"GG" wrote in message Maybe your man does that
on purpose so you won't bug him to work in
the garden :-) I know tons of men who are better gardners than their
wives.

Gary

---

Old 17-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Salty Thumb

escapee wrote in
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:51:23 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about
results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over
reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable
pair (only to receive a slap "Fresh!", when we actually ask the
woman to help us out with something we really can't do ourselves),
here you are talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we
put up with women at all!

;-)

That's not my experience in my marriage, but I can certainly see where
men would get that from. I am always amazed at women who treat their
husbands like shit, then expect them to have a "relationship" with
them beyond sex.

snip

For the record, I was just kidding. Most women I've dated would attempt
to whack me upside the head if I decided to go melon shopping (or even
for referring to finding a wet nurse as such.)

[IMG] code is On

Real Men ... in the garden Dwight Sipler Gardening 0 15-04-2004 04:02 PM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM
Lawnmower Men? Fludge United Kingdom 16 23-08-2003 02:12 PM
Why Men die younger? [email protected] Ponds 2 17-03-2003 04:32 PM