Old 17-04-2004, 07:38 PM
pixi

Default Honeysuckle vine

I have a honeysuckle vine, pink and cream blooms. It has the most wonderful
smell, especially in the early morning. Has anyone any idea what it might
be? I have it so long the name has slipped from memory.

Pixi

Old 17-04-2004, 07:39 PM
me

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:21:14 -0400, "pixi" wrote:

I have a honeysuckle vine, pink and cream blooms. It has the most wonderful
smell, especially in the early morning. Has anyone any idea what it might
be? I have it so long the name has slipped from memory.

Pixi

Perhaps this one...?

http://www.lonicera.nl/engels/collec...un_belgica.htm
Old 18-04-2004, 04:02 AM
Pam - gardengal

"me" me@home wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:21:14 -0400, "pixi" wrote:

I have a honeysuckle vine, pink and cream blooms. It has the most

wonderful
smell, especially in the early morning. Has anyone any idea what it

might
be? I have it so long the name has slipped from memory.

Pixi

Perhaps this one...?

http://www.lonicera.nl/engels/collec...un_belgica.htm

That would be my guess, as well, or perhaps even 'Serotina'. IMO, either of
the Early or Late Dutch honeysuckles are the best behaved and most fragrant
of all the Loniceras.

pam - gardengal

Old 18-04-2004, 12:03 PM
pixi

Lost the post I was writing somehow. Hope it didn't get sent.

Thank you all for the advice. Have foumd a place to buy the Serotina amd.
although it costs a bit I'm gonna get it.

"pixi" wrote in message
I have a honeysuckle vine, pink and cream blooms. It has the most

wonderful
smell, especially in the early morning. Has anyone any idea what it

might
be? I have it so long the name has slipped from memory.

Pixi

[IMG] code is On

Honeysuckle buds - honeysuckle buds.JPG (1/1) Amos Nomore Garden Photos 1 28-12-2018 03:57 AM
Hummingbird Vine=Trumpet Vine? Suzie-Q Gardening 3 16-01-2005 12:05 AM
My Honeysuckle Vine Is Developing A Strange White Fluffy Coating jim evans Gardening 3 23-05-2004 03:03 PM
Honeysuckle vine or? EBG Gardening 9 19-04-2004 10:03 PM
shrub Honeysuckle Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 27-10-2003 02:42 PM