Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-04-2004, 02:07 AM
Kim E.

Default 0rganic lawn care

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to point me towards
links that can help me learn how to care for our lawn organically
without hazardous chemicals. I did a google search, but found mostly
vendor sites which I don't trust that much.

I would be also interested to know what organic lawncare regimes people
here have found to work for them. We are planning to aerate our lawn
this weekend, and my husband is impatient and wants to fertilize in the
chem-lawn kind of way, but he says he is willing to try organic methods
if I can come up with some quickly!

Thanks!

-kim

[IMG] code is On

Garden Gnomes care about the environment? Obviously not! Take legal action against fishing groups, under the duty of care rule. Brian[_9_] United Kingdom 0 07-02-2007 08:01 PM
lawn care prices. sp500 Lawns 2 29-03-2003 02:32 PM
Great Lawn Care Web Sites? gilgantic Lawns 1 24-02-2003 08:59 AM
Year Around Lawn Care Tips? gilgantic Lawns 1 19-02-2003 10:10 PM
North Carolina Red Dirt Lawn Care gilgantic Lawns 1 03-02-2003 06:22 PM