Old 22-04-2004, 07:02 AM
H Davis

Default Unplanted Tulip Bulbs

Because of health problems, my in-laws were not able to plant four boxes of
new tulip bulbs last fall. I just found them in the garage, and I'm
wondering what can be done with them. Are they a loss at this point:? Do I
put them in the garbage? Can I plant them now even though its too late for
blooms? Help.

Harlan

Old 22-04-2004, 03:02 PM
theoneflasehaddock

ubject: Unplanted Tulip Bulbs
From: "H Davis"
Date: 4/22/2004 12:03 AM Central Daylight Time
Because of health problems, my in-laws were not able to plant four boxes of
new tulip bulbs last fall. I just found them in the garage, and I'm
wondering what can be done with them. Are they a loss at this point:? Do I
put them in the garbage? Can I plant them now even though its too late for
blooms? Help.

Just plant them. They'll come up late, but will come up. They may not flower as
well the second year, because of a shortened growing season in the first, but
should be back to normal after that.

-

theoneflasehaddock
Old 23-04-2004, 04:02 AM
Beecrofter

Plant them, water them, feed the hell out of them.