Old 11-05-2004, 06:02 PM
jo

Default Lily leaves turned white after planting

Planted 5 White Bressingham African Lillies yesterday and today the last 3
to 4 inches of the leaves have turned white and droopy. I had topdressed
this bed with topsoil and pine mulch in spring, but there was still a bit of
decaying old pine straw in the bed left from a year or two ago. Otherwise,
it is strictly zone 7 clay underneath.

I'm guessing the pine has something to do with this? Should I pull them out
tonight, clip the dead ends and replant in just topsoil?

The dozen Stella D'Oro daylillies I planted with them still look happy for
the moment.

[IMG] code is On

Planting potatoes that turned Green Cal Mac United Kingdom 14 05-03-2006 11:28 PM
Why have my geranium leaves turned bright red? Shirley Hill Gardening 1 09-04-2005 11:48 PM
fruit tree leaves turned brown after spraying Ray Edible Gardening 1 22-05-2004 07:03 AM
Shubunkin Turned White! Judi9000 Ponds 5 08-12-2003 05:04 PM
Goldfish turned white bobkiely Ponds 5 04-06-2003 07:20 AM