Old 02-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Drowning houseplant

Not even close.

Someone left my cake out in the rain.
I don't think that I can take it
because it took so long to bake it
and I'll never have that recipe again!

Oh, no!

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Actually, it's 100% accurate. What's wrong with you today? Did ol' yeller
die, or is your sister withholding the shaky pudding again?

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
.. .
Real scientific there, Goober.

Did you decide WTF when you posted that pearl or was that your attempt

dumb it down to the level Hellion might comprehend?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message
om...

Moving a house plant from inside to outside would cause leaves
dropping even with a health plant. You might have a plant with wet
feet and burned leaves.

....because many plants say "WTF.....the light's different here all of

sudden...." They can't get a tan, so they grow new leaves to adjust.

(In
case Helene was wondering....).

Old 02-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Helene

Wow, what an ass you are. You must be really miserable in life to have
this much contempt for people you don't even know.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message ...
Real scientific there, Goober.

Did you decide WTF when you posted that pearl or was that your attempt to

"Karen" wrote in message
om...

Moving a house plant from inside to outside would cause leaves
dropping even with a health plant. You might have a plant with wet
feet and burned leaves.

....because many plants say "WTF.....the light's different here all of a

Old 02-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Helene

Dear asshole,

He actually dumbed it down just for your posting pleasure. And if you
think I'm stupid, you are sadly mistaken.

Old 02-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Helene

Hello again, asshole.

For your information, I do have pets and they are very healthy. I also
have several other plants that are thriving. My plant is far from
beign tormented. It's just a plant.

You, on the other hand, must be really frustrated with your life to be
this insensitive. You seriously need to get laid.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message m...
Like I said, there is no way this person is going to save the plant.
Everything they did made the situation worse. They should give the plant
over to a competent person who has enough sense and experience to grow
plants without tormenting them.

I certainly hope they don't have any children or pets. Can you just imagine
what they might be going through?

"Karen" wrote in message
om...
(Helene) wrote in message

. com...
Hello,

I have a big plant (ressembling a schefelra, but it's not) that i
overwatered. What actually happened is that there were small rocks on
top of the soil and it prevented humidity to get out.

I removed the stones and placed the plant outside 2 weeks ago. It has
not been watered, except for occasionnal rain, and it's still very
much wet and drowning. The plant is losing leaves by the ton and I'm
afraid it's dying.

What can I do to save it? Will removing some of the top soil help?

Thanks.

Repot it with light soil. Drill more holes on the bottom/side. Stick a
pipe with small holes to the pot bottom. Put it in a place with good
air circulation.

Old 02-07-2004, 06:04 AM
John Watson

"Helene" wrote in message
om...
Hello again, asshole.

For your information, I do have pets and they are very healthy. I also
have several other plants that are thriving. My plant is far from
beign tormented. It's just a plant.

You, on the other hand, must be really frustrated with your life to be
this insensitive. You seriously need to get laid.

Hey so do I! Is that an invitation? ;-)

This guy is a moron, put him in your kill file and be done with him, less
aggravation that way.

John

Old 02-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Cereus-validus

Get a clue, Sweetpea.

I'm not the numbskull that is killing the plant.

You are, you rectum.

If you want sympathy, go write dear Abby.

You are just wasting everyone's time here.

om...

Old 02-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Cereus-validus

You just aren't smart enough to be stupid.

Maybe you torment the plant because you know its much brighter than you and
you're jealous?

om...

Old 02-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Cereus-validus

The SPCA would probably say differently about your mangy pets.

Sorry Hellion, you are so inept, you probably would screw up sex too.

"Helene" wrote in message
om...
Hello again, asshole.

For your information, I do have pets and they are very healthy. I also
have several other plants that are thriving. My plant is far from
beign tormented. It's just a plant.

You, on the other hand, must be really frustrated with your life to be
this insensitive. You seriously need to get laid.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message

m...
Like I said, there is no way this person is going to save the plant.
Everything they did made the situation worse. They should give the plant
over to a competent person who has enough sense and experience to grow
plants without tormenting them.

I certainly hope they don't have any children or pets. Can you just

imagine
what they might be going through?

"Karen" wrote in message
om...

Old 02-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Cereus-validus

That would make you an arrogant pompous ass, John boy.

Why don't you and Hellion get together and have a whole new generation of
idiot savants?

Old 02-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:36:17 -0700, Helene wrote:

Dear asshole,

He actually dumbed it down just for your posting pleasure. And if you
think I'm stupid, you are sadly mistaken.

IGNORE this guy. Do not repsond to him. People like this feed off of
responces. IGNORE THEM.

Old 02-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Another imbecile heard from.

Completely clueless know-nothing morons like you butt lickers have
absolutely no right to be such arrogant self-righteous ponces. Your over
inflated egos combined with your abundant stupidity is exactly what makes
you dim trolls so amusing in a pathetic way.

Dance clowns dance!!!!

news

Old 02-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Cereus-validus

There you go Bob.

Good to know that somebody else knows he is dealing with idiots in this
thread. No amount of advice is going to get through to Helene. Hand holding
is a total waste of time.

Now we know that not only is Helene completely incapable of competently
growing plants but also that those constantly off-topic trolls John Watson
and Tom Randy encourage incompetence. Maybe they think that makes them look
like geniuses by comparison?

"bob" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message
om...
(Helene) wrote in message

. com...
Hello,

I have a big plant (ressembling a schefelra, but it's not) that i
overwatered. What actually happened is that there were small rocks on
top of the soil and it prevented humidity to get out.

I removed the stones and placed the plant outside 2 weeks ago. It has
not been watered, except for occasionnal rain, and it's still very
much wet and drowning. The plant is losing leaves by the ton and I'm
afraid it's dying.

What can I do to save it? Will removing some of the top soil help?

Thanks.

Repot it with light soil. Drill more holes on the bottom/side. Stick a
pipe with small holes to the pot bottom. Put it in a place with good
air circulation.

i know agassi plays like a houseplant nowadays, but do you think that

would
help his game at all?

Moving a house plant from inside to outside would cause leaves
dropping even with a health plant. You might have a plant with wet
feet and burned leaves.

btw, got my $100 yet karen? i take paypal.

bob

Old 02-07-2004, 11:02 PM
bob

took me 3 months to hunt down karen. she bet me and lost, this is the only
place she lurks now..she'll run from here now too..

bob

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
There you go Bob.

Good to know that somebody else knows he is dealing with idiots in this
thread. No amount of advice is going to get through to Helene. Hand

holding
is a total waste of time.

Now we know that not only is Helene completely incapable of competently
growing plants but also that those constantly off-topic trolls John Watson
and Tom Randy encourage incompetence. Maybe they think that makes them

look
like geniuses by comparison?

"bob" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message