Old 04-08-2004, 03:00 AM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Spirea Mellow Yellow

Does any one know this plant? (aka Ogon (Thunberg) Spirea)

I saw it today at the garden center near my Mom's on Cape Cod. The tag said
hardy to -20F which should be ok here, but wanted to ask here.

I love the color of the foliage and the leaf shape as well.

Cheryl

Old 04-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Cheryl Isaak

No nasty habits? How long to "full size". I am tending towards having my
mother pick me up one (it was cheap enough, but I haven't seen it locally).
Thanks for the info!
Cheryl

Old 05-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Cheryl Isaak

Thanks, I just asked my Mom to grab one for me!
Cheryl

"David J Bockman" wrote:

I grow it in Zone 7, nice plant-- good color kick in a long border.

Dave

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Does any one know this plant? (aka Ogon (Thunberg) Spirea)

I saw it today at the garden center near my Mom's on Cape Cod. The tag
said
hardy to -20F which should be ok here, but wanted to ask here.

I love the color of the foliage and the leaf shape as well.

Cheryl

[IMG] code is On

Mellow Out paghat Gardening 6 22-11-2005 09:59 PM
Pruning Blue Spirea (caryopteris) and Buddelia (Butterfly bush) Louis Ohland Gardening 2 13-10-2003 07:02 PM
What is growing with my Spirea? Ian Gardening 17 23-05-2003 01:56 PM
what's invading my spirea xcitor Gardening 9 08-05-2003 02:32 PM
Pruning a Spirea Serena Blanchflower United Kingdom 3 25-02-2003 01:27 PM