Old 21-11-2005, 08:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat

Default Mellow Out

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with a
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Old 21-11-2005, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with a
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl

That is cool! how did you find that!
And may I share it elsewhere?
Cheryl

Old 22-11-2005, 12:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
paghat

In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with a
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl

That is cool! how did you find that!
And may I share it elsewhere?
Cheryl

It actually just turned up in google ads on my website. I'm sure they're
very eager to have the website shared. It's probably just a publicity
thing for General Electric, but I certainly found it enjoyably strange.

-paggers
Old 22-11-2005, 11:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/21/05 7:33 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with a
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl

That is cool! how did you find that!
And may I share it elsewhere?
Cheryl

It actually just turned up in google ads on my website. I'm sure they're
very eager to have the website shared. It's probably just a publicity
thing for General Electric, but I certainly found it enjoyably strange.

-paggers

I enjoyed it also - and something to share with my little girl and a few
dozen gardening friends.

Try this some afternoon - my daughter found it while playing on the Barbie
site and was laughing so hard

http://pollypocket.everythinggirl.co...er/flower.aspx

It worth a few minutes of play.

Cheryl

Old 22-11-2005, 07:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting
in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl

That is cool! how did you find that!
And may I share it elsewhere?
Cheryl

It actually just turned up in google ads on my website. I'm sure they're
very eager to have the website shared. It's probably just a publicity
thing for General Electric, but I certainly found it enjoyably strange.

Quite a publicity stunt for a company that polluted the bejeezus out of the
Hudson River, pretty much admitted to it, refuses to have any part in the
cleanup, and buys the appropriate politicians to be sure they'll never
really be held responsible.

Old 22-11-2005, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat

In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

[...]

And make pretty crappy toasters too.

-paggers
Old 22-11-2005, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
DrLith

Doug Kanter wrote:
"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, that kind of prevented me from mellowing out very much.