Old 23-08-2004, 01:42 AM
Doug Kanter

"Crimson Castle" wrote in message

If I wanted to get even,
I collect his dog's feces from my front lawn - then throw it onto his

front
door at 3am when noone is looking.

Actually, this worked once for me. The dog owner continually denied that her
dog was running around the neighborhood. I knew where she lived. One night,
her son was visiting. His gorgeous yellow Corvette was parked in the
driveway. I lifted his windshield wiper, dropped the turd on the window, and
lowered the wiper into it.

The dog was never seen again. Priceless.