Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Beecrofter

(Sed5555) wrote in message ...
I'm not sure we have county extension agents here in MA. I've never heard
anything about one and I read everything local.

This site lists the extension offices by county:
http://www.umext.maine.edu/counties/county.htm
sed5555

As a result of the land grant colleges and in cooperation with the
USDA there are extension offices in every county of every state.
Something Lincoln came up with. If you look in the govt pages of your
phone book it is likely you will find yours.