Old 12-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Bruno Beam

Default Is cutting trees murder ? ? ? ? ? ?

The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my
garden next to the forest.

Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?
Old 12-12-2004, 01:22 PM
GrampysGurl

Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?

Depends.... if you do like we did yesterday and buy a tree too big for the
house it's murder.... even if you cannibalize the tree and make wreaths and
garlands for the house, that adds the charge of mutilation.... having your
children hid their faces and drag the remains to behind the garage is aiding
and abetting.... I'm going away for a very long time :::hangs head in shame:::

Colleen Ann
zone 5 CT
Old 12-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Cereus-validus...

They will come to get you when you sleep at night!!

Maybe you should keep you porch light on at night just to be on the safe
side?!

om...

Old 12-12-2004, 04:43 PM
MLEBLANCA

Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?

The forest gnomes will sentence you to an appropriate punishment. What they
will do is sentence you to 20 years at the BPCI..
Beaver Pond Correctional Institution.
There you will live with the beavers and help them cut trees, but it will be
done using the beaver method: with your teeth.

Emilie

Old 14-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Jimbo

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my
garden next to the forest.

Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?

Absolutely...and for real justice you must be hung on a gallows...a WOODEN
one.

Old 14-12-2004, 06:56 PM
I.O.C.

"Jimbo" wrote in message
:
: "Bruno Beam" wrote in message
: om...
: The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my
: garden next to the forest.
:
: Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?
:
: Absolutely...and for real justice you must be hung on a gallows...a WOODEN
: one.
:
:

And a CCA treated one at that.

Old 15-12-2004, 12:29 AM
Snooze

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
. com...
They will come to get you when you sleep at night!!

Maybe you should keep you porch light on at night just to be on the safe
side?!

Just make sure your house isn't made of sticks and cardboard. Did I say
cardboard? I mean drywall.
Otherwise you'll be hiding out right next to the evidence of your murder.

Snooze

Old 17-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Kevin French

Bruno Beam wrote:

The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my
garden next to the forest.

Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?

Hopefully. Then we won't have to look at STUPID post from you any more.
Old 18-12-2004, 06:21 AM
Registered User

Location: Oregon

Murder ? - Not likely.

How would a Jewish (Judean) carpenter be able to do his job about 2000 years ago if no trees were cut down for his family's business?

Being extreme may be a sin, but not living life in moderation.
M. D. Vaden of Oregon
Deus nobiscum, quis contra

www.imageevent.com/mdvaden/oregoncoast Oregon Coast Album
www.imageevent.com/mdvaden/treerepair Tree Care Album