Old 15-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Cereus-validus.....

What's your problem, twerp?
You still don't know how to do it yourself?

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110912039.6a2eb3d684c87356220e16611c8a0a1d@t eranews...
Go fornicate yourself.
Besides, I happen to be female.......
Murri

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
m...
Maybe you would be happy in France, twerp?

There you would absolutely get all the attention you crave. They would
have you down on your bad knees day and night making you squeal like the
pig boy you really are.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110641826.4b415d63018809c471853030117005b9@t eranews...
You know, Ann, I just figured it out........We need to box this troll up
and ship him to France, where he'd be perfectly happy. He could spew
anti-american goverment slogans and people would actually listen.
Murri

"Ann" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus....." expounded:

If you haven't been following this nonsensical discussion from the
beginning, then maybe you should just stay out of it Ann?

I have the whole thread right here it all it's nonglory, Stevie. I'll
go where I please.

If you got yourself suckered into believing the bad fiction from
Storelard,
maybe somebody can sell you some beachfront property in Arizona too?

Bad fiction....you truly are an idiot. Dennis hasn't said anything
inflamatory, that's all been left to you, as usual.

If you really were paying attention, you would have seen the "baby
killer"
remark was in the form of a question and not an accusation, you
reactionary
ninny.

There was absolutely no need to call anyone that. That's a horrible
slur left over from the scum who 'greeted' the returning Vietnam war
veterans. Good to see it's still being put to use by liberal fools
who think it makes them somehow better.

If you are too naive to see just how corrupt the present republican
administration is and how they have abused and slaughtered US troops
for
their own corrupt prurient interests then you really have nothing of
value
to say. (Not that you ever did.)

Nor have you in this discussion, Stevie. I'm absolutely horrified
that people have died defending your right to be a fool. In public.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Old 15-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Cereus-validus.....

How would you know? At 18 years of age, you don't have anywhere nearly
enough life experience to be able to judge anyone. You still don't know
anything at all, you Lazy Blackhead.

Once again, as the great William Schatner said: "Get A Life!!!"

So what? Storelard is the son of a truck driver. What does that make him?
NOTHING!

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110912546.3cdd7573c9e71c7a40cc4b76a0aea1ad@t eranews...
Yes, well, proof again that people do have a choice. Thay can infact
choose to behave however they wish.
Which gives rise to the conclusion that the idiot actually tries to be as
stupid as he appears to be.
Murri

"Starlord" wrote in message
It's funny in a way, I'm the son of a truck driver and if I ever wanted
do it, I could out cuss just about anyone, but I've chosen for the most
part
not to do that. There have been times when anyone within hearing range
got
their ears burned, like the time some lowlife
#%i0($#()#*@(@#(@)@$_%_)#+$#++# broke into a trailer I lived in down in
Ramona, CA back in 87 and ripped off my Topcon Super D camera and a bunch
of
drepression glass I was collecting. I've replaced the camera with another
Topcon Super D, but the glassware is mostly out of my range now.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110642084.bac8209e01903285b6b3c89b0dcec84f@t eranews...
Starlord,
It has been noted more than once in history that excessive swearing
generally indicates a stunted vocabulary.
i.e.: He can't think of anything better, so he's resorting to third
grade
slurs.
I just look at it and find it humorous that an allegedly grown man can't

be
more intellectually creative with his insults.
Murri

Old 16-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Lady Blacksword

What you do when you kiss Cereus' ass?
Murri

"escape" wrote in message
Pucker, there's a word.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:38:02 -0500, "Lady Blacksword"
opined:

Sorry, stereotype error detected.
Subject in question is a product of homeschooling, not the malfucntioning
public school system.

Maybe you should try another excuse? Like, you don't know any words big
enough that I have to look them up because you have a rather limited
vocabulary.
Murri

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
om...
Just coming back at you dumbing to down to the language an 18 year old
like you can really understand. Everybody knows you slackers are too
lazy
to bother to look up those "big words" in any dictionary.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110642084.bac8209e01903285b6b3c89b0dcec84f@t eranews...
Starlord,
It has been noted more than once in history that excessive swearing
generally indicates a stunted vocabulary.
i.e.: He can't think of anything better, so he's resorting to third
grade
slurs.
I just look at it and find it humorous that an allegedly grown man
can't
be more intellectually creative with his insults.
Murri

"Starlord" wrote in message
Ann, have you ever noticed that when someone does not agree with these
types
of users, that they start making up slang words instead of using
someones
normal name/handle?

I've used the "Starlord" name for a long time, my first trys at sci-fi
back
in days far gone used that and I got it from a good sci-fi writter's
books.

Oh btw, if you could see my voting record, you could say I'm a liberal
in a
way, but I read and then vote my own ideas, not to follow just anyones
way.

Yesterday I was out in my garden part of the day, planting more
morning
glory seeds and pulling grass away from my iris that are coming back
life.