Old 12-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:37:00 -0500, "Lady Blacksword"
wrote:

He could spew
anti-american goverment slogans and people would actually listen.
Murri

Lie: The Bush administration respects and provides for the health
needs of the nation's veterans. Bush has promised record-setting
budgets for Veterans Affairs. At least 18 large inpatient hospitals
each serving thousands of veterans have been marked for closing or
conversion to outpatient facilities. Bush's VA secretary Anthony
Principi has claimed to have already cut services for a half million
veterans. A pending change in the definition of service-connected
health problems is under consideration. This change will stop future
claims for conditions not directly connected with injury in combat,
such as those of the atomic veterans, Agent Orange victims, PTSD
sufferers, and those experiencing the mysterious Gulf War I and II
syndromes and diseases. Over half of the 697,000 veterans of Gulf War
I are ill with 200,000 claims not processed. The National Director of
the Disabled American Veterans has charged that the Republicans have
"declared war" on disabled American veterans.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Cereus-validus.....

So you are saying that you would rather be called a FRAUD?!!!!

"Starlord" wrote in message
Ann, have you ever noticed that when someone does not agree with these
types
of users, that they start making up slang words instead of using someones
normal name/handle?

I've used the "Starlord" name for a long time, my first trys at sci-fi
back
in days far gone used that and I got it from a good sci-fi writter's
books.

Oh btw, if you could see my voting record, you could say I'm a liberal in
way, but I read and then vote my own ideas, not to follow just anyones
way.

Yesterday I was out in my garden part of the day, planting more morning
glory seeds and pulling grass away from my iris that are coming back to
life.

"Ann" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus....." expounded:

If you haven't been following this nonsensical discussion from the
beginning, then maybe you should just stay out of it Ann?

I have the whole thread right here it all it's nonglory, Stevie. I'll
go where I please.

If you got yourself suckered into believing the bad fiction from

Storelard,
maybe somebody can sell you some beachfront property in Arizona too?

Bad fiction....you truly are an idiot. Dennis hasn't said anything
inflamatory, that's all been left to you, as usual.

If you really were paying attention, you would have seen the "baby

killer"
remark was in the form of a question and not an accusation, you

reactionary
ninny.

There was absolutely no need to call anyone that. That's a horrible
slur left over from the scum who 'greeted' the returning Vietnam war
veterans. Good to see it's still being put to use by liberal fools
who think it makes them somehow better.

If you are too naive to see just how corrupt the present republican
administration is and how they have abused and slaughtered US troops for
their own corrupt prurient interests then you really have nothing of

value
to say. (Not that you ever did.)

Nor have you in this discussion, Stevie. I'm absolutely horrified
that people have died defending your right to be a fool. In public.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Old 12-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Cereus-validus.....

No Ann, you would be called a fanatical ultra-conservative. Going crazy with
you right wing obsessions does not make you a liberal.

Just like all war mongers, you bury your mistakes.

"Ann" wrote in message
"Starlord" expounded:

Ann, have you ever noticed that when someone does not agree with these
types
of users, that they start making up slang words instead of using someones
normal name/handle?

When they have no argument they resort to namecalling. Really lends
them credibility ;-

I've used the "Starlord" name for a long time, my first trys at sci-fi
back
in days far gone used that and I got it from a good sci-fi writter's
books.

I know, I've seen your name for years.

Oh btw, if you could see my voting record, you could say I'm a liberal in
way, but I read and then vote my own ideas, not to follow just anyones
way.

I'm pretty conservative on certain issues, but liberal on others. But
I always vote with information and thinking on my own.

Yesterday I was out in my garden part of the day, planting more morning
glory seeds and pulling grass away from my iris that are coming back to
life.

Oh, I wish I could be out there, but it's buried still, and we're
getting more today. I had my peas in the ground at this time last
year. I won't be getting them in this year until early April!

Old 12-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Maybe you would be happy in France, twerp?

There you would absolutely get all the attention you crave. They would have
you down on your bad knees day and night making you squeal like the pig boy
you really are.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110641826.4b415d63018809c471853030117005b9@t eranews...
You know, Ann, I just figured it out........We need to box this troll up
and ship him to France, where he'd be perfectly happy. He could spew

Old 12-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Just coming back at you dumbing to down to the language an 18 year old like
you can really understand. Everybody knows you slackers are too lazy to
bother to look up those "big words" in any dictionary.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110642084.bac8209e01903285b6b3c89b0dcec84f@t eranews...
Starlord,
It has been noted more than once in history that excessive swearing
generally indicates a stunted vocabulary.
i.e.: He can't think of anything better, so he's resorting to third grade
slurs.
I just look at it and find it humorous that an allegedly grown man can't
be more intellectually creative with his insults.
Murri

Old 12-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Cereus-validus.....

You're an 18 year old with bad knees? What is your problem? Lewisnky's
syndrome? No doubt some bubble headed bungee jumper is just what you
(k)need!!!

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110644511.5c68a9b6823171fbf02aa5e11fae7890@t eranews...
As a note: I'm unfortunately an only child, and female, and the end of my
line, so I'd never see combat anyway. And I wouldn't really be that much
use flying a desk in the Marines with my latent talents (and the latent
list of things I naturally flop at.) So, put that with knees that refuse
to work properly under stress and cold weather.....I've chosen to do what
I'm good at instead. ( Jewelry design and several other artforms.) At
least I'm keeping the economy going. :-)
My fiancé, however, served as an Army Paratrooper before we met, with
several jumps into combat areas. His Father was a Air Force officer, and
mine was a Sgt. in the Marines, motor transport div. Both of my
grandfathers saw service in Japan and the South Pacific, one with the
Marines, one Air Force. One of my uncles, now deceased, was in the Navy
during Nam, doing radio related reconnaissance, another was in the Army at
the same time, and still has vivid flashbacks due to the things he saw
there.

Not like my family hasn't contributed.
And I've certainly no intention of discouraging my children from
enlisting, when I have kids and they are old enough.
Murri

"Ann" wrote in message
escape expounded:

Are your kids signed up yet?

Funny you should ask. The younger tried, but believe it or not, his
feet are too big (at size 16). The older one is covered in tattooes,
so they won't take him, either. That somehow negates my ability to
think for myself and disagree with you, I guess. Tough.

Everyone isn't poor, depressed, living in economic hardship, Victoria.
You aren't, are you? I'm certainly not. I live in a fairly affluent
area, and there are plenty of people with kids enlisted around me.
And that in the bluest of the blue states......

Old 13-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Henry

What a cute bleeding heart story. Maybe if you weren't out there in the
first place with your little propaganda operation, he'd still be walking
with his real legs.

No doubt your buddies didn't do anything to the folks that didn't support
Uncle Sam and his un-American hypocrisy. Marched into their country, had
a party and fed them all bullet cakes. It's okay, because the enemy was
evil or at least more evil than you and besides the Flag makes it okay
and you never killed or disfigured anybody except in a sanitary, socially
acceptable way.

The potential for death threats from wannabe Heroes and crazy
astronomer/cat breeders with katanas mandate that not offend the military
cult, so as a token, Thank you for trying to save all those people from
the Evil Communists. If you had not, Vietnam would be even more EVIL
(AXIS OF EVIL EVIL) than it is today and many more people would be
tortured and raped under their (almost but not quite AXIS of) EVIL rule
and who knows how many countries they would have invaded under pretense
to maintain their oil supply. Your sacrifice has made it possible for
the many hard working cilivians who supply the military to buy new homes,
boats and snowmobiles. You have also made it possible for many people
who otherwise would not be qualified to do anything to have extremely
well paying jobs to in the business of publicizing various lies and
rationalizations for past and future wars. Also, while I don't like it
myself my girlfriend thanks you for making shrimp prices low.

Finally, thank you for giving silly people like Ann and Lady a reason
parrot back meaningless phrases. Too bad God doesn't really care if
their Heroes live or die or live in pain for all or only part of their
lives. Instead of asking God for a blessing why don't they ask George to
stop trying to play World Leader Pretend? oh yeah, because they know
their place and their place is not question God or George.

"Starlord" wrote in
:

Since I saw his message in a quote, I'm got something to say big time.
I am a disablibed vietnam vet, I've lived with pain all my life and
will live with it until the day the grim one calls my name.

He talks about killing babys in vietnam, I've got news for him, he's
full of shit.
I was with the 4th Inf.Div. central highlands, the very same unit that
is now over sadams old country. I spent most on my time on a CA team,
I drove a truck that had been modified to go where other trucks
couldn't. We would go out to villages and set up medic tables and help
the people out, teating wonds, illness, etc. The Mountainyard people
where glad to see us as we'd haul their rice crops in for them.

In one village, we found that the dear little brown brother in their
black PJ's, the ones called VC, had been there the night before and
what they had done to the people there was something I'll never
forget. While walking around the outside of the village, I found a MY
boy, about 7 years old who had crossed and set off a vc booby trap
made with White Pfhost. He couldn't walk, the lower 1/2 of a leg was
burned right down to the bone. I picked him up and carried him to the
medic, who called in a midicvac chopper and had him airlifted to the
base hostpital. They couldn't save the lower part of the leg, but
after it was healed, he was fitted with a adtical leg.

The last time I saw him, they where putting him on a truck to be taken
home, now the Mountainyards ware brass arm rings, the more they have,
the higher up in the village they are, I had found out the boy was the
chif's son. As I was saying goodby, he took off two of his arm rings
and gave them to me, the translator told me that he was making me a
brother to him.

To this day, I have those rings in a place of Honor.

As for what that dipstick said, he'd best go talk to the vc and NVA
about what they did to people who wouldn't support them.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110552442.ee6849b60ded1ebc06828b49ee842ecf@t eranews...
Hmm, maybe we should put you into a jungle war zone, then send a 6yr
old girl who knows what she's doing with an M16 after you, and see
what happens? Oh, and add in a shitload of other fanatic guerilla
troops, who look, to you, exactly like the innocent villagers your
supposed to protect, except that thay happen to be shooting at you.
Or handing you babies rigged with explosives. Do us all a favor,
don't talk about this country's Vets until you can say you've been
there, and done what they have, until you've watched your best friend
get blown into pieces no bigger than your hand. Shove your stupid
anti-military, anti-American litany where the sun doesn't shine.
Murri "Cereus-validus....." wrote in
message m...
Storelard apparently thinks his killing babies in Viet Nam was far
more heroic than suicide. Consider the source, he is a delusional
hypocrite coward.

Like his idol Ernest Hemingway, Thompson eventually killed himself
because he could no longer stand the intense physical pain he was
suffering.

The difference with Storelard is that he himself is the pain.

"escape" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:15:55 -0800, "Starlord"
opined:

Hi, just add him to your killfile, that way you'll not see his
posts unless someone quotes them in a reply.

I put him there and it's nice not having to read his garbage
anymore. As it is, I figured that if he's old enough to know what
a hippie was, then most likly he was of the kind that I saw at the
airport when I came home from Vietnam and getting out of the Army.
Those I can live without.

Plus, if that guy was so great, then why did he take the cowards
way out and kill himself?

Thankfully I'll not see his answer, it'll just fall into the
awesome cyber Black Hole to never be seen again.

You think it's cowardly to shoot your brains out? I think it's
pretty clear that
anyone who does that is in dire trouble emotionally. I think
anyone who does that sort of thing is a person who needs your
compassion, not your superior judgment. I hope none of your
family members off themselves. If they do, will
they be cowardly too? People who think like you are why people
hate Americans.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or a
friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html

Old 13-03-2005, 01:43 AM
Ann

"Cereus-validus....." expounded:

No Ann, you would be called a fanatical ultra-conservative. Going crazy with
you right wing obsessions does not make you a liberal.

Just like all war mongers, you bury your mistakes.

You haven't got a friggin clue what you're talking about, but it
doesn't matter a wit to me, Stevie. Drone on.........
Old 13-03-2005, 05:43 AM
Starlord

It's funny in a way, I'm the son of a truck driver and if I ever wanted to
do it, I could out cuss just about anyone, but I've chosen for the most part
not to do that. There have been times when anyone within hearing range got
their ears burned, like the time some lowlife
#%i0($#()#*@(@#(@)@$_%_)#+$#++# broke into a trailer I lived in down in
Ramona, CA back in 87 and ripped off my Topcon Super D camera and a bunch of
drepression glass I was collecting. I've replaced the camera with another
Topcon Super D, but the glassware is mostly out of my range now.

Old 13-03-2005, 05:58 AM
Starlord

It was not my operation, as a member of the armed forces of the USA, I went
where I was ordered to go. And since it was the VC/NVA who used the WP,
because his father ( who the VC KILLED ) wouldn't supply them with rice and
what else they did to the people of that MY village, the vc should have been
blown to bits. BTW, in Vietnam, the Mountainyard people are less than
nothing to the vietnamese, the MY's have been around far longer than the
others and they have no rights at all. I'd be very surprised if there's many
of them left over there.

You sound just like others I've heard over the years, and as far as I care,
you could take a flying leap into the lava lake in the Hawaii Volcano.

Old 13-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Anonny Moose

"Starlord" wrote in message
It was not my operation, as a member of the armed forces of the USA, I
went
where I was ordered to go. And since it was the VC/NVA who used the WP,
because his father ( who the VC KILLED ) wouldn't supply them with rice
and
what else they did to the people of that MY village, the vc should have
been
blown to bits. BTW, in Vietnam, the Mountainyard people are less than
nothing to the vietnamese, the MY's have been around far longer than the
others and they have no rights at all. I'd be very surprised if there's
many
of them left over there.

You sound just like others I've heard over the years, and as far as I
care,
you could take a flying leap into the lava lake in the Hawaii Volcano.

A thought to interject. Please keep in mind my husband fought in VN, time
frame - Saigon during the Tet Offensive - and we've both been back to
country since the end of the American War (as they call it). If America's
real concern was Vietnamese freedom and democracy, why didn't we help them
oust the French instead of engaging in a war that resulted in millions of
Vietnamese deaths, not to mention 50-some thousand of our own? While I
understand your feelings about them, the welfare of the Montaniards, I'm
afraid, played no part in what this war was about. Let's recall a little
history.

Interesting thing that seems to be forgotten is that Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh
originally sought America's support in gaining liberty from French
colonialists. Ho wanted to set up a democratic government. He drafted a
declaration of indepence based on the American model. I've posted it below.
I bet most Americans have never read it but I hope you will.

Instead, Woodrow Wilson chose to support France, Ho turned to the USSR for
military and financial aid and eventually ousted the French leaving a civil
struggle between communist Ho and monarchist Bao Di. The Geneva Conference
of 1954 partitioned Vietnam with Ho in charge in the north and Bao Di in the
south (then Diem after Di's monarchy was subsequently abolished), and
elections were scheduled for 1956 to unify the country based on a popular
vote.

The "Domino Theory" and the cold War drove American decisions. Eisenhower,
who was now supporting Diem, was afraid a popular election would result in
favor of the communists (Ho's distribution of land to the people of the
north would make him the popular choice) so the election was never held. By
this time Khrushchev and Kennedy had become engaged in political battle with
the threat of nuclear war erupting between the USSR and the US; a strategic
decision was made to engage the USSR in conventional battle in Vietnam
rather than allow a nuclear conflict to erupt, which could bring the
calamity to our own doorstep. The Vietnamese civil war thus became a
pressure valve for tensions building as a result of the US-USSR power
struggle.

President Ho Chi Minh delivering
his address in Hanoi on 2 September 1945.

(SEPTEMBER 2, 1945)

"All men are created equal. They are endowed by their Creator with certain
inalienable rights, among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of
Happiness"

This immortal statement was made in the Declaration of Independence of the
United States of America m 1776. In a broader sense, this means: All the
peoples on the earth are equal from birth, all the peoples have a right to
live, to be happy and free.

The Declaration of the French Revolution made in 1791 on the Rights of Man
and the Citizen also states: "All men are born free and with equal rights,
and must always remain free and have equal rights." Those are undeniable
truths.

Nevertheless, for more than eighty years, the French imperialists, abusing
the standard of Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity, have violated our
Fatherland and oppressed our fellow-citizens. They have acted contrary to
the ideals of humanity and justice. In the field of politics, they have
deprived our people of every democratic liberty.

They have enforced inhuman laws; they have set up three distinct political
regimes in the North, the Center and the South of Vietnam in order to wreck
our national unity and prevent our people from being united.

They have built more prisons than schools. They have mercilessly slain our
patriots- they have drowned our uprisings in rivers of blood. They have
fettered public opinion; they have practised obscurantism against our
people. To weaken our race they have forced us to use opium and alcohol.

In the fields of economics, they have fleeced us to the backbone,
impoverished our people, and devastated our land.

They have robbed us of our rice fields, our mines, our forests, and our raw
materials. They have monopolised the issuing of bank-notes and the export
trade.

They have invented numerous unjustifiable taxes and reduced our people,
especially our peasantry, to a state of extreme poverty.

They have hampered the prospering of our national bourgeoisie; they have
mercilessly exploited our workers.

In the autumn of 1940, when the Japanese Fascists violated Indochina's
territory to establish new bases in their fight against the Allies, the
French imperialists went down on their bended knees and handed over our
country to them.

Thus, from that date, our people were subjected to the double yoke of the
French and the Japanese. Their sufferings and miseries increased. The result
was that from the end of last year to the beginning of this year, from Quang
Tri province to the North of Vietnam, more than two rnillion of our
fellow-citizens died from starvation. On March 9, the French troops were
disarmed by the lapanese. The French colonialists either fled or
surrendered, showing that not only were they incapable of "protecting" us,
but that, in the span of five years, they had twice sold our country to the
Japanese.

On several occasions before March 9, the Vietminh League urged the French to
ally themselves with it against the Japanese. Instead of agreeing to this
proposal, the French colonialists so intensified their terrorist activities
against the Vietminh members that before fleeing they massacred a great
number of our political prisoners detained at Yen Bay and Cao Bang.

Not withstanding all this, our fellow-citizens have always manifested toward
the French a tolerant and humane attitude. Even after the Japanese putsch of
March 1945, the Vietminh League helped many Frenchmen to cross the frontier,
rescued some of them from Japanese jails, and protected French lives and
property.

From the autumn of 1940, our country had in fact ceased to be a French
colony and had become a Japanese possession.

After the Japanese had surrendered to the Allies, our whole people rose to
regain our national sovereignty and to found the Democratic Republic of
Vietnam.

The truth is that we have wrested our independence from the Japanese and not
from the French

The French have fled, the Japanese have capitulated, Emperor Bao Dai has
abdicated. Our people have broken the chains which for nearly a century have
fettered them and have won independence for the Fatherland. Our people at
the same time have overthrown the monarchic regime that has reigned supreme
for dozens of centuries. In its place has been established the present
Democratic Republic.

For these reasons, we, members of the Provisional Government, representing
the whole Vietnamese people, declare that from now on we break off all
relations of a colonial character with France; we repeal all the
international obligation that France has so far subscribed to on behalf of
Vietnam and we abolish all the special rights the French have unlawfully
acquired in our Fatherland.

The whole Vietnamese people, animated by a common purpose, are determined to
fight to the bitter end against any attempt by the French colonialists to
reconquer their country.

We are convinced that the Allied nations which at Tehran and San Francisco
have acknowledged the principles of self-determination and equality of
nations, will not refuse to acknowledge the independence of Vietnam.

A people who have courageously opposed French domination for more than
eighty years, a people who have fought side by side with the Allies against
the Fascists during these last years, such a people must be free and
independent.

For these reasons, we, members of the Provisional Government of the
Democratic Republic of Vietnam, solemnly declare to the world that Vietnam
has the right to be a free and independent country, and in fact it is so
already. The entire Vietnamese people are determined to mobilise all their
physical and mental strength, to sacrifice their lives and property in order
to safeguard their independence and liberty.

Source: Ho Chi Minh, Selected Works (Hanoi, 1960-1962), Vol. 3, pp. 17-21.

Old 15-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Lady Blacksword

Sorry, stereotype error detected.
Subject in question is a product of homeschooling, not the malfucntioning
public school system.

Maybe you should try another excuse? Like, you don't know any words big
enough that I have to look them up because you have a rather limited
vocabulary.

"Starlord" wrote in message
Ann, have you ever noticed that when someone does not agree with these
types
of users, that they start making up slang words instead of using
someones
normal name/handle?

I've used the "Starlord" name for a long time, my first trys at sci-fi
back
in days far gone used that and I got it from a good sci-fi writter's
books.

Oh btw, if you could see my voting record, you could say I'm a liberal
in a

Old 15-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Lady Blacksword

Go fornicate yourself.
Besides, I happen to be female.......

Old 15-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Lady Blacksword

Yes, well, proof again that people do have a choice. Thay can infact choose
to behave however they wish.
Which gives rise to the conclusion that the idiot actually tries to be as
stupid as he appears to be.
Murri

Old 15-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Cereus-validus.....

So you are a self taught xenophobic bigoted idiot. Since you are still only
18, you still have a lot more in the real world to be afraid of that you
still haven't not learned about. Why do you need an extensive vocabulary if
you intend to live inside a sterile bubble all your life, you Lazy
Blackhead? You are just a waste of resources better used on a productive
citizen who actually contributes to society.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110911880.4068ff3fe9205ed060fb3f3091c4699f@t eranews...
Sorry, stereotype error detected.
Subject in question is a product of homeschooling, not the malfucntioning