Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Paul O.

Default tomatoe plant watering

Hi folks, I have a tomatoe plant in a 17" pot. I have been watering it with
about 1 gallon of water 2 times a week, one watering I add Miracle Grow
Tomatoe Plant food. I am wondering if this is to much water or not enough. A
lot of the leaves are curling. It is not all that hot here yet in our area
of Southern Calif., getting into the mid 80's. I have it where it gets the
most sun. It is a Bonnie Tomatoe Patio. Thanks for any advice.

--
Paul O.