Old 23-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Layne

I guess that explains it. I live in Los Angeles. For a while the
weather's been warm with cool nights. But lately due to the ridge of
high pressure to the east and the hurricane to the southeast we've
been having hot, muggy nights...and days.

Thanks,

Layne

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:37:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus......."
wrote:

Not surprising in this summer heat wave.

Tomatoes need cool nights in order to set fruit.

If the night temperature is too high, the flowers will spontaneously abort
no matter what you do.

Old 23-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Layne

Hi Mathew,

I bought the tomato plant as a seedling. I've had a chance to sample a
slice from another Japanese variety called Momotaro with a pinch of
salt. It was heaven! Now, if I can get *my* plant to fruit...some of
the other tomato varieties at the nursery I got this one from did and
have set fruit. The other 3x black plant there was in the same
condition as this one so maybe my problem might be culitvar specific
too.

Thanks,

Layne

On 22 Jul 2005 09:56:20 -0700, "Mathew in the Mountains"
wrote:

I've had that problem in the past. It was usually related to the
weather being too cool & wet.... If you're ANYWHERE in western North
America, that has been the trend this season. I'm not farmilliar with
the specific variety... Did you buy it as a seedling or start from
seed? What has your local weather been like?

Old 24-07-2005, 04:21 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
Dan J.S. wrote:

Doug! What are you doing in this newsgroup!! Small world!!

I'm attempting to show people how little I know about anything, is it
working?

As always...
Old 24-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Doug Kanter

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
Dan J.S. wrote:

Doug! What are you doing in this newsgroup!! Small world!!

I'm attempting to show people how little I know about anything, is it
working?

As always...

Talking to yourself again?

Old 24-07-2005, 04:31 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Dan J.S. wrote:

Doug! What are you doing in this newsgroup!! Small world!!

I'm attempting to show people how little I know about anything, is it
working?

As always...

Talking to yourself again?

If I were, as opposed to talking to you, at least I would be talking to
someone with intelligence.

Old 24-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Cereus-validus.......

If you two are intending to spank the monkey, its best you don't do it in
open forum.

At least change the subject heading.

The two of you sure are starting to come across as fruity enough.

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

Old 24-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Doug Kanter

Actually, Henslee is posting fake messages in various newsgroups using my
name. I'm sure you've spotted that already. Then, he returns and responds to
those same messages. Pretty obvious pattern. The fakes he posts are simple
enough that he's able to respond to them. Anything more challenging and he'd
need to dive into his mom's shirt again for some stress relief.

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

Old 24-07-2005, 04:46 PM
G Henslee

Cereus-validus....... wrote:
see below

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Dan J.S. wrote:

Doug! What are you doing in this newsgroup!! Small world!!

I'm attempting to show people how little I know about anything, is it
working?

As always...

Talking to yourself again?

If I were, as opposed to talking to you, at least I would be talking to
someone with intelligence.

If you two are intending to spank the monkey, its best you don't do

it in
open forum.

At least change the subject heading.

The two of you sure are starting to come across as fruity enough.

Who said anything about disciplining chimps? This is a gardening group.
Behave. Kanter detests top posters.
Old 24-07-2005, 04:52 PM
G Henslee

Cereus-validus....... wrote:
If you two are intending to spank the monkey, its best you don't do it in
open forum.

At least change the subject heading.

Actually, Kanter is posting fake messages in various newsgroups using my
name. I'm sure you've spotted that already. Then, he returns and
responds to those same messages. Pretty obvious pattern. The fakes he
posts are simple enough that he's able to respond to them. Anything more
challenging and he'd need to dive into his daddy's pants again for some
stress relief.
Old 24-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.

Maybe that's what you've been doing wrong all along?

You better keep far away from the lemurs before you really get hurt!!!

Old 26-07-2005, 01:42 AM
G Henslee

Cereus-validus....... wrote:
Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.

That chimp you call a mother sure swung on my pole like a monkey.
Old 26-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Bourne Identity

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:42:37 -0700, G Henslee
wrote:

Cereus-validus....... wrote:
Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.

That chimp you call a mother sure swung on my pole like a monkey.

Oy vey, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're banging old ladies
now?
Old 26-07-2005, 06:17 AM
G Henslee

wrote:

Cereus-validus....... wrote:

Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.

That chimp you call a mother sure swung on my pole like a monkey.

Oy vey, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're banging old ladies
now?

Bourne Identity, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're a faggot
for male movie stars?
Old 26-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Bourne Identity

wrote:

Cereus-validus....... wrote:

Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.

That chimp you call a mother sure swung on my pole like a monkey.

Oy vey, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're banging old ladies
now?

Bourne Identity, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're a faggot
for male movie stars?

Yeah, I'm a faggot. bwahahaha.
Old 26-07-2005, 01:19 PM
G Henslee

wrote:

Cereus-validus....... wrote:

Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.

That chimp you call a mother sure swung on my pole like a monkey.

Oy vey, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're banging old ladies
now?

Bourne Identity, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're a faggot
for male movie stars?

Yeah, I'm a faggot. bwahahaha.

Then this should make your day, gay boi.
http://snipurl.com/gicf