Old 02-06-2007, 09:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default White fuzz

Don't know about where you are but here we have been bombarded with white
fuzz floating in the air - either stuff from trees or dandelions. If you
have it also beware that it blocks air flow of motors - mowers, tractors,
etc. I've had to stop a number of times the past few days to pull it off
the screen that prevents it from being sucked into the motor.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Don't know about where you are but here we have been bombarded with white
fuzz floating in the air - either stuff from trees or dandelions. If you
have it also beware that it blocks air flow of motors - mowers, tractors,
etc. I've had to stop a number of times the past few days to pull it off
the screen that prevents it from being sucked into the motor.

we have the yellow pine pollen in the spring. that stuff is
like a yellow powder and it will block the air flow in a large
major way. blocked air flow kills fuel economy and I really
dislike it when that happens.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:41 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Don't know about where you are but here we have been bombarded with white
fuzz floating in the air - either stuff from trees or dandelions. If you
have it also beware that it blocks air flow of motors - mowers, tractors,
etc. I've had to stop a number of times the past few days to pull it off
the screen that prevents it from being sucked into the motor.

Damn Cottonwoods to hell. They don't even make good firewood.

White fuzz Heather Orchids 10 14-11-2004 07:22 PM
White fuzz Heather Orchids 0 25-10-2004 08:18 PM
White fuzz on top of soil Chris Hogg United Kingdom 0 31-07-2004 06:15 PM
White fuzz on top of soil maccheesedog United Kingdom 1 31-07-2004 06:15 PM
white fuzz on Daylily tops Richard D Gardening 0 03-06-2003 09:20 PM