Old 07-09-2007, 08:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default bahahaha WOO! =)

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Been a serious drought here.

our drought is bigger than your drought.

Hasn't rained for weeks. This weekend is the
annual "member-guest" event at the club. Busiest, most important weekend of
the year. /Everything/, all year, has geared towards this one, single
weekend.

It's mid-seventies and has been ****ing POURING for two days!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

over here off the coast of NC there's a chance of a low
pressure system building into a tropical storm which then
might continue to build into a hurricane and people are
actually at the point with this drought where they are
really hoping a hurricane will show up with some rain.

*flips over (easy)*
--

Eggs

To a worm, digging in the hard ground is more relaxing than going fishing.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:53 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sep 7, 3:04 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Been a serious drought here. Hasn't rained for weeks. This weekend is the
annual "member-guest" event at the club. Busiest, most important weekend of
the year. /Everything/, all year, has geared towards this one, single
weekend.

It's mid-seventies and has been ****ing POURING for two days!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*flips over (easy)*
--

Eggs

To a worm, digging in the hard ground is more relaxing than going fishing.

That figures. I find the best way to get results on something like
this is to do exactly as you did.
Plan something that requires the opposite and it will happen.
It kind of goes back to when we were in school, remember that? Plan
to go to THE DANCE with
THE GIRL and your face is sure to have the worst outbreak of acne in
medical history.

So I know you don't want acne, LOL. What I mean is things work out
exactly the opposite of how
we would like them to. And since you didn't want rain today, it did!
Now if we can just find a way to
harness this cosmic force, we will be rich!

Old 09-09-2007, 02:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jim wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[...]

We got a little rain last night, new mower and dead grass,
Eggs, I'm guessing you don't like the club to much? (or is it the members)?

your an evil man ;-)

Clark

Old 09-09-2007, 06:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Clark said:

Jim wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Been a serious drought here.

our drought is bigger than your drought.

Hasn't rained for weeks. This weekend is the
annual "member-guest" event at the club. Busiest, most important
weekend of the year. /Everything/, all year, has geared towards this
one, single weekend.

It's mid-seventies and has been ****ing POURING for two days!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

over here off the coast of NC there's a chance of a low
pressure system building into a tropical storm which then
might continue to build into a hurricane and people are
actually at the point with this drought where they are
really hoping a hurricane will show up with some rain.

*flips over (easy)*
--

[borked OE quoting snipped] *sigh*

We got a little rain last night, new mower and dead grass,
Eggs, I'm guessing you don't like the club to much?

Love it, actually. =)

(or is it the members)?

/Most/ of them are ok. =)

your an evil man ;-)

THERE ya go! =D

--

Eggs

The future ain't what it used to be.

woo hoo! Heather Edible Gardening 1 28-10-2003 01:42 PM
WOO HOO Madgardener Gardening 2 25-09-2003 03:02 AM
woo-hoo! Tallahassee orchid show report! Prem Subrahmanyam Orchids 0 13-04-2003 12:32 AM
woo-hoo! Tallahassee orchid show report! Prem Subrahmanyam Gardening 0 13-04-2003 12:32 AM
WOO HOO~ madgard Gardening 12 25-02-2003 11:53 PM