Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Oscar_lives

Default Tractor needs more traction!!!

I have a 18hp Toro/WheelHorse lawn tractor (one-year old) that doesn't get
enough traction for mowing my yard. I have popped the bead on the rear
tires and poured in as much anti-freeze/water mixture as I could get in
them. This helped some, but I still don't get good traction on my hilly
yard.

My grass isn't unusual-- just fescue/blue grass, but my yard is pretty
hilly. The frequent wheel spins when turning or maneuvering, or going up
and down hills is tearing up my grass. Any ideas?

Thanks

My new Craftsman garden tractor needs an alignment bad!!! [email protected] Lawns 15 27-09-2007 04:32 AM
Add 1 more tractor Srgnt Billko Lawns 0 12-11-2006 12:52 AM
Heavy Duty -- Good Traction Mower? James Nipper Lawns 0 27-03-2004 05:02 AM