Old 26-09-2003, 01:02 PM
blahb

Default Thoughts on Chemlawn for aerate/overseed?

So Chemlawn sold me on aerating my entire lawn and then blasting it with
overseed. They said they guarantee the overseed and if I dont see results
within a week that they would come back and blast it again for free. They
are charging me $100 to aerate and $100 to overseed. Thoughts on the price?
The aeration needs to be done by a professional, as I dont have the
equipment or the time to do it. It's a pretty big lawn too. About 9,000sf

Old 26-09-2003, 01:22 PM

"blahb" wrote:
So Chemlawn sold me on aerating my entire lawn and then blasting it with
overseed. They said they guarantee the overseed and if I dont see
results within a week that they would come back and blast it again for
free. They are charging me $100 to aerate and $100 to overseed.
Thoughts on the price? The aeration needs to be done by a professional,
as I dont have the equipment or the time to do it. It's a pretty big
lawn too. About 9,000sf

That seems too cheap for the seed job, how many pounds of seed
are they going to sow, and are they only using annual seed?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old 28-09-2003, 01:47 AM
lois

What seed are they using? You want a compatible quality variety