Old 02-12-2004, 08:05 PM
lawn man

Default for lawn

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Old 02-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Rodney Rash

lawn man wrote:

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Boy!! You shore must be a big company wit dat fancie tripod website.
$35.00 to just moe and $15.00 to mow and trim and bloe. I wonder would
you care to subcontract fer me? Of course I'd like the mow and trim and
bloe since that's cheeper.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:57 AM
timothy

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:20:19 +0000, Rodney Rash wrote:

lawn man wrote:

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Boy!! You shore must be a big company wit dat fancie tripod website.
$35.00 to just moe and $15.00 to mow and trim and bloe. I wonder would you
care to subcontract fer me? Of course I'd like the mow and trim and bloe
since that's cheeper.

O' dear Gawd..! Rofl!!! That has to be just the best website to ever hit
the net. I've emailed the link to everyone I know!! The elmo .gif just
threw it over the top for me. Had a warm trickle of pee running down my
leg from laughing so hard.

Jonny, I'm quite confussed by your pricing. You told use earlier that it
was ten dollars per mow.... and now 35? WTF? What the price hike? I guess
that blowing the customer cost 25 bucks..........

Again... please keep posting. Your truely just awsome!!!!

Old 03-12-2004, 04:35 AM
Steveo

timothy wrote:
Again... please keep posting. Your truely just awsome!!!!

Please don't throw him under the bus for using a personal web-space
for business, or usenet for spam. He's not hurting anyone, and he's fun to
read. lol
Old 03-12-2004, 05:22 AM
timothy

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 04:35:36 +0000, Steveo wrote:

timothy wrote:
Again... please keep posting. Your truely just awsome!!!!

Please don't throw him under the bus for using a personal web-space
for business, or usenet for spam. He's not hurting anyone, and he's fun to
read. lol

Not hurting anyone..? His requests in alt.wholesale for switch blade
knives is a bit worrysome to me. Combined with the unhealth fetish for
elmo... Jonny just might be down right dangerous...lol

Old 03-12-2004, 06:07 AM
Steveo

timothy wrote:
Again... please keep posting. Your truely just awsome!!!!

Please don't throw him under the bus for using a personal web-space
for business, or usenet for spam. He's not hurting anyone, and he's fun
to read. lol

Not hurting anyone..? His requests in alt.wholesale for switch blade
knives is a bit worrysome to me. Combined with the unhealth fetish for
elmo... Jonny just might be down right dangerous...lol

HA! If he starts loading up on Chuckie dolls, run for your lives!!

(just don't run with knives..or scissors)
Old 03-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Steveo

"NOWAY" wrote:
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I QUESS YOU ALL DONT GET NONE
FROM ANYBODY WHO WOULD WANT JERKS LIKE YOU. NEXT IAM GOING TO REPORT
YOUALL FOR SAYING THOSE WORDS THAT YOU DONT SAY.IDIDNT START THIS. YOU
ALL NEED TO GO UP. AS MY MOTHER TOLD ME YOUALL THINK YOUR HOT CRAP ON A
SILVER PLATTER BUT ALLYOU ARE IS COLD **** ON A PAPER PLATE.STOP YOUR
CRAP.

You have a gawd damn right to be ****ed, discount Florida lawnboy. I
wouldn't stand for such nonsense if I wuz in the lawncare indumpstry!

Old 03-12-2004, 04:41 PM
timothy

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:39:21 -0800, NOWAY wrote:

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I QUESS YOU ALL DONT GET NONE
FROM ANYBODY WHO WOULD WANT JERKS LIKE YOU. NEXT IAM GOING TO REPORT
YOUALL FOR SAYING THOSE WORDS THAT YOU DONT SAY.IDIDNT START THIS. YOU
ALL NEED TO GO UP. AS MY MOTHER TOLD ME YOUALL THINK YOUR HOT CRAP ON A
SILVER PLATTER BUT ALLYOU ARE IS COLD **** ON A PAPER PLATE.STOP YOUR
CRAP.

I have a great wife thank you very much... 11 years now. She was laughing
just as hard as I was about the elmo .gif. Whada great gal....

Secondly... feel free to report me Jonny. You can email me and I'll give
you all the information you need to do the job correctly. I find it quite
funny that you want to report me for.... FREE SPEACH!!! lol. You see
Jonny, the usenet is a lot like the real world... I can say just about
what ever I want. Here a simple example: "Silly little faggot, dick's are
for chicks..". You see the above line Jonny, do you see a physical threat
in the above line? I thought not. On the other hand Jonny, spaming on the
usenet is a big, fat no-no. This type of activity could result in you
loosing you usenet account and in some cases your internet account. This
is one of the places I *could* report your spam: X-Report:
Please report illegal or inappropriate use to

Lil Jonny says:
"IDIDNT START THIS. YOU ALL NEED TO GO UP." Jonny... It's called a space
bar. That looong key on the keyboard. Try using it. And yes, you did start
this by spaming the group with your useless ad. And as far as me going
somewhere...? Where is it that we should all go up to..? I'd suggest that
you "go up" to the seventh grade again and learn to spell.. or for
christ's sake use your spell checker!

Have a great day Jonny. I'll be waiting for you reply with "baited"
breath.......
Old 03-12-2004, 06:13 PM
rodney rash

NOWAY wrote:

timothy wrote:

[...]

Oh. Now I see. You are a 12 year old kid who lives in ma and pa's
basement. That little Wal Mart push mower make much money for you? And
if you're going to report me for what I don't say then I bettered say
it. You sound like a ****tard and not a very good one at that. Waa! Waa!
Mommy! Daddy!! People on usenet are being mean to me just because I'm a
****tard spammer and loser. [:^p

Old 03-12-2004, 10:24 PM
NOWAY

IAM HIS WIFE THAT YOU ARE WRITING THIS TO. IGUESS YOU ARE THE ****TARD.IWAS
TRYING TO BE NICE TO A BUNCH OF LOSERS.GUESS YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE BUT YOUR
COMPUTERS.BUT I DID REPORT YOUALL TODAY.BUT I THINK YOUALL HAVE A MENTAL
ISSUES THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE OF.
rodney rash wrote in message

Old 04-12-2004, 12:37 AM
timothy

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:24:33 +0000, NOWAY wrote:

IAM HIS WIFE THAT YOU ARE WRITING THIS TO. IGUESS YOU ARE THE
****TARD.IWAS TRYING TO BE NICE TO A BUNCH OF LOSERS.GUESS YOU DONT HAVE A
LIFE BUT YOUR COMPUTERS.BUT I DID REPORT YOUALL TODAY.BUT I THINK YOUALL
HAVE A MENTAL ISSUES THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE OF.

Your not my wife..... Your my BiTcH!!!! BBbwWWwaaaaahhahahaaa!!
There you go again with that spacebar problem again...lol

How is spam "being nice"? Do you really want to go down that road?
Please...please I beg you..... post the return emails from our isp and
nntp please... I just got to see how they go about telling you that your a
****wit... Turn us in your freespeach...
rofl.

Look at how strung out you are over all this. If you were a real man
Jonny, you would learn from your mistakes and move on.... but no, not you
Jonny. You keep coming back yelling and screaming. I never thought that
you would be so much entertainment....

Old 04-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Steveo

"lawn man" wrote:
http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here.

What the **** happened, lawn monkey?
Old 04-12-2004, 02:06 AM
GFRfan

Steveo wrote:
"lawn man" wrote:

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here.

What the **** happened, lawn monkey?

How long are you allowed to keep one of those free beginner sites up
when you try to use it commercially?
Old 04-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Steveo

GFRfan wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"lawn man" wrote:

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here.

What the **** happened, lawn monkey?

How long are you allowed to keep one of those free beginner sites up
when you try to use it commercially?

Apparently not very long. I wonder when lawn monkey will have is going
out of business sale? His mom may kick him out of her basement now.