Old 22-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Shane

Default Yellow Grass

I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while since
it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of bright yellow
grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.

Shane

Old 22-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Steveo

"Shane" wrote:
I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while
since it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of bright
yellow grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.

Shane

Sounds like the mower beat it up, Shane.

Old 22-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Shane" wrote in message
I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while since
it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of bright yellow
grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.

Shane

I'm guessing you walk in your sleep - and go outside to pee.

Old 22-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Shane

ACK! thats not good... it was wet under the 1-2 inches I mowed, could that
be a result of the yellow grass? If it is the mower is there anything I can
do to prevent it from reoccuring?

Shane

Old 23-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Steveo

"Shane" wrote:
ACK! thats not good... it was wet under the 1-2 inches I mowed, could
that be a result of the yellow grass? If it is the mower is there
anything I can do to prevent it from reoccuring?

Shane

I'm up to two cuttings a week know if I want it to look clean. Try
increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Shane" wrote:
I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while
since it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of
bright yellow grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.

Shane

Sounds like the mower beat it up, Shane.

leave.

Old 23-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Snow

I'm up to two cuttings a week know if I want it to look clean. Try
increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

Wow 2 times a week, were just getting to the point of maybe needing to cut
first time of the years soon and this weekend the weatherman threatened us
with snow again.

Snow...

Old 23-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Steveo

"Snow" wrote:
I'm up to two cuttings a week now if I want it to look clean. Try
increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

Wow 2 times a week, were just getting to the point of maybe needing to
cut first time of the years soon

Yea, we were behind on rainfall, after setting the snow record in N Ohio
so Ive been running my irrigation system for two weeks.

and this weekend the weatherman
threatened us with snow again.

Snow...

Montreal right? We are getting the same forecast here...up to a foot
of snow is possible by Sunday night. Strange!
Old 23-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Snow

No, Ontario lol (about 45 minutes west of downtown T.O. Windsor has already
been receiving mix of rain and flurries. Guess I'll wait another week until
I take the snowtires off.

Snow...

Old 23-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Steveo

"Snow" wrote:
No, Ontario lol (about 45 minutes west of downtown T.O. Windsor has
already been receiving mix of rain and flurries. Guess I'll wait another
week until I take the snowtires off.

Snow...

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

Old 23-04-2005, 09:00 PM
G Henslee

Steveo thought somebdoy would care when he wrote:

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:02 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo thought somebdoy would care when he wrote:

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.

10 acres an a ranch home in Ohio.

Your imaginary kill-file is ****ed up.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:11 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo thought somebdoy would care when he wrote:

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.

10 acres and an outhouse in Ohio.

My imaginary brain is ****ed up.

Sure, at a state run mental facility where you still pretend to be a doctor.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo thought somebdoy would care when he wrote:

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.

10 acres and an outhouse in Ohio.

My imaginary brain is ****ed up.

Sure, at a state run mental facility where you still pretend to be a
doctor.

Your killfile is still fubar, dummy.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo thought somebdoy would care when he wrote:

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.

10 acres and an outhouse in Ohio.

My imaginary brain is ****ed up.

Sure, at a state run mental facility where you still pretend to be a
doctor.

What you did ^ is called post editing. That's a BIG no-no at individual.net.

That can/will get your posting privilege nuked pronto, dummy.

Yellow phal. leaves - Yellow Phal. (Small).JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 4 10-12-2008 09:14 AM
Yellow Grass Trouble Zarch United Kingdom 0 04-07-2005 08:04 PM
Yellow spots/rings in St. Aug grass. Need advice (pic link within) SJE Gardening 1 08-09-2004 01:01 PM
yellow grass? woodsie Australia 12 01-09-2003 12:42 AM
yellow powder on my grass? tim Gardening 3 25-01-2003 05:40 AM