Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Henry Bubkis

Default Growing Orchids in a Terrarium With Carnivorous Plants

Has anyone done this before?

I'm inheriting a large fishtank that I want to turn into a terrarium and
would like to combine some of my tropical pitcher plants as well as other
tropical plants and african violets with the orchids in a natural setting
terrarium.

Are there any problems or any hints anyone could share, or even a website?

And yes, I will be taking care to only combine plants that like the same
conditions. Humidity would be high, light and soil could vary, and
temperature would be between 76 and 90 degrees depending on the plants.

Websites or pictures would also be appreciated.