Old 24-11-2006, 03:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Clover in catt pot --Grrrrrr

I have two catt pots that are infested with clover. The media is a mix
of peat,perlite and charcoal in a clay pot. Is there anyway of getting
rid of the clover without killing the catts?
Old 24-11-2006, 04:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Oxalis can be a nuisance if you don't clear it out regularly.

1) Try removing the whole plant when you can.
2) Dip a Q-Tip in a herbicide like Round Up and dab it on all of the
exposed leaves in situations where that's impractical.

Old 26-11-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Thanks Ray.

I will try the dabbing approach as the roots of the catt are so tight
in the pot that I will be unable to separate them.