Old 09-06-2003, 04:44 PM
K Barrett

Default Sad news, good news and questions all in one message

AAck!! silicon implants for bulbos.... the mind boggles! Next they'll be
wanting collagen injections so their little lips will waver better in the
breeze!

K Barrett

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
I had to giggle at this analogy... thinking about how incredibly complex

the
anatomy you're talking about REALLY is. As a breastfeeding consultant, and
wife to an orchidist on this group (Jerry) I would like to point out that
big breasts, in a non-nursing woman (or any other lactating female) are a
consequence of the quantity and proportion of FAT in the breast. Or of
silicone, in the case of my sister in law. The fact that Anna-Nicole has
huge boobs doesn't mean that she has greater milk (or water) storage
capacity than a flat-chested woman. The question is whether A-N or Twiggy
get pregnant, how well does their body build up the glands that produce

and
transport milk (the human parallel to velamen??) Cheers! Betsy