Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Eroyee

Default They didn't bloody have any.

Well.. Kind of.

Went to the nursery in Springvale Rd (took me about two and a half hours to
get there) and they did have about twenty little Neofinetia falcata plants,
but they were so tiny.. They were babies, had about three or four leaves
coming out..
Naturally I didn't get it..

So I'll be going there next Sunday when they'll be having a big orchid show,
apparently.. Hopefully there will be some then, maybe I'll find some other
ones, too..

It's a shame, I was really looking forward to it.
Well at least this'll give me some more time to read on how to care for it..

Thanks to all who helped.. And if anyone from here is going to be at that
show, there might be a chance we'll run into each other. ; )

I'll be the guy with the long black coat and long hair. : P