Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-11-2003, 06:22 PM
The Edgleys

Default Show questions

Dear Experts,

Here are a couple of general show related questions. If you have a system
that really works well, I would like to know.

1) Does anyone have a computer program that handles show entries well? I
envision something that would allow us to print sheets of all plants in a
class by grower category to use for ribbon judging - not AOS. It would also
be helpful to be able to sort the winners of the classes for trophy
consideration.

2) Do your "Exhibition Rules" contain a provision that stipulates how long
an exhibitor must own a plant that is shown for ribbon and trophy
consideration? Do your rules stipulate that the plant must have been grown
and flowered by the exhibitor in order for ribbon and trophy eligibility?

I would be delighted if some of you would send me copies of your rules and
show schedules (plant categories). Thank you.

David