Old 09-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Phalguy

Hello Scottie!

If you have XP , a good antivirus, a good firewall and a good anti spyware,
you do not need to upgrade to XP service pack 2!

I`m running a Compaq presario with pentium 4, 2,5 ghrtz with Xp home.
I use AVG antivirus, Zone Alarm firewall and Microsoft antispyware beta 1.
Never had any problem!

Claude

ink.net...