Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-12-2007, 08:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default OT Flooding of Group

Dear RPMembers,

As many of you discovered, there is a flaw in the system, or should I say
leak to be on topic? ;-)

Rest assured we have a team checking into this. Though some are claiming
responsibility or pointing fingers at formerly known RP trolls, we do not
believe this to be the case.

The important thing to keep in mind during a flood is, go to high ground
and wait. Those using news readers can easily delete them and if using
google you'll have to scroll over them.

If you posted anything prior to or during a flood, please repost
afterwards. We think it is important to return to normal asap.

As far as comments on a flood you may post them under this topic heading.

Thank you, your moderating team
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

How Does Epinasty (the Epinastic Effect) Help a Plant During Flooding? socrtwo Plant Science 0 29-06-2005 03:49 AM
Flooding NewsGroups. small fish Ponds 1 16-03-2005 07:34 PM
Periodical salt-water flooding Mike Lyle United Kingdom 5 20-11-2004 08:52 PM
[IBC] Watering, or flooding... (somewhat OT) Nicolas Steenhout Bonsai 4 18-02-2004 10:22 PM
flooding mhill North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:33 PM