Old 25-03-2003, 06:44 AM
~ jan

Default how old before koi breed?

Hey Jan!
Are you going to make either the AKCA Georgia (June) show, or the MAKC
Virginia (August) show this year?
Greg

Not me, I'll be lucky if I can even make the show within a 90 minute drive
this summer in Spokane. DH decided to go into business for himself
www.sagebrushnetworks.com so we's poor, I hope it's just temporary. The
price of health insurance is killing us, by the time we pay the premium we
don't have enough left over to cover a co-pay or deductible. So I'm praying
for continued good health for all of us. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 25-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Nedra

Jan, I went to your Hubby's website but got nothing
I'd like to see what it is your guy is involved in.

Nedra

s.com...

Old 25-03-2003, 05:56 PM
K30a

Nedra, Thanks for the heads up, I can't get it to load either, will drop jj an
email and let her know.

k30a
Old 25-03-2003, 06:56 PM
~ jan

Jan, I went to your Hubby's website but got nothing
I'd like to see what it is your guy is involved in.

Nedra

www.sagebrushnetworks.com

Thanks Nedra. ) It's working for me, but I don't know if that is because
I'm on the same network or what. I will inform the geeks. ;o) ~ jan

Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM
John Rutz

~ jan wrote:
Jan, I went to your Hubby's website but got nothing
I'd like to see what it is your guy is involved in.

Nedra

www.sagebrushnetworks.com

Thanks Nedra. ) It's working for me, but I don't know if that is because
I'm on the same network or what. I will inform the geeks. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

it timed out when I tried to get it
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 27-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Gregory Young

"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
Not me, I'll be lucky if I can even make the show within a 90 minute drive
this summer in Spokane. DH decided to go into business for himself
www.sagebrushnetworks.com so we's poor, I hope it's just temporary. The
price of health insurance is killing us, by the time we pay the premium we
don't have enough left over to cover a co-pay or deductible. So I'm

praying
for continued good health for all of us. ;o) ~ jan

Hey Jan:
Sorry to hear that!
Hopefully things will get better soon for you guys!!
I will not be making AKCA, but will drive down to MACK in Chantilly...
Understand the health insurance issues.... premiums going up, benefits down
(if you figure increasing copays). Insurance companies claim poverty, but
the largest, most auspicious buildings in a city always belong to the
insurance companies, banks, or the legal firms.. That tells it all!

Hope you have a good spring.

I've been busy with pondside "doctor" visits in WNY, due to large losses of
fish that many had. So far it looks like the temperatures have been
responsible, as water depths good, designs good, ponds reasonably clean, no
parasites, no reason to suspect SVC... Just a tough year for primarily Koi,
but even quite a few GF perished..

A real tough winter overall...

Catch you later,
Greg

Old 28-03-2003, 01:32 AM
BenignVanilla

"Gregory Young" wrote in message
et...
"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
Not me, I'll be lucky if I can even make the show within a 90 minute

drive
this summer in Spokane. DH decided to go into business for himself
www.sagebrushnetworks.com so we's poor, I hope it's just temporary. The
price of health insurance is killing us, by the time we pay the premium

we
don't have enough left over to cover a co-pay or deductible. So I'm

praying
for continued good health for all of us. ;o) ~ jan

snip

I went out on my own about 3 years ago. Health Insurance is probably my
single largest expense, next to payroll. I feel for you Jan.

BV.

Old 29-03-2003, 12:20 AM
~ jan

Greg wrote: Hopefully things will get better soon for you guys!!
and
BV wrote: I feel for you.

Thanks guys. I'm sure things will get better, they always do, right? ;o)