Old 23-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Lois

I'm still hanging around.
Lois
Old 23-09-2005, 01:09 PM

~ jan jjspond wrote:
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away?

I check in from time to time and find it pretty easy to skip the
obvious trolls.

Dave

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Old 23-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Maxx Pollare

A fat Koi named "LeiaOrgana" jumped up from his pond and laid on me
the following lesserwords of wisdom...

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going
to go away? ~ jan

Carol and her socks:

sniped-de-crap
And You know the trolling won't go away until Carol leaves.

Since Jabber's is unwilling to provide any proof of a /so called/
Carol sock farm, let's play "Degrees of Seperation" on HIS socks:

From: "Javriol"

A dead give away, right? How about another quick one...

From: "Jabriol"

From: "Gantz"

From: Renard

Are we all following along... Not that hard is it...

From: "Javriol"

From: LeiaOrgana

From: Cracklin'Mckoi

From: ReelMckoi

From: lowbacca

Seems a little convoluted...
But the folowing one cleares that right up... };8)

From: "Carolyn G. Witkowski"

From: TruthSayer

From: LeiaOrgana

From: RitaKatrina

From: Gul_Dukat
Newsgroups: rec.ponds

From: Jacen_Solo

From: "Zod"

Oh, I really liked that last one...

--
Maxx Pollare - Looking for a "less trolled" newsgroup?

* Use Newsproxy:
http://www.nfilter.org/download.html *
* With: http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/nfilter.dat.txt *
Old 23-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Gale Pearce

Still here but skimming :-)

Peter

I couldn't have said it better myself, Peter
Gale :~)

Old 23-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Snooze

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
.. .
Since Jabber's is unwilling to provide any proof of a /so called/
Carol sock farm, let's play "Degrees of Seperation" on HIS socks:

[snip]

Both Jabbers and Carol should read the Art of War, it would make watching
this war so much fun. They've been at it for so long, you would think either
one of them would have fired some brain cells by now. There are so many ways
to ruin each other's credibility. The accusations of child pornography, rape
and whatever else is so boring, it's like accusing someone of speeding, who
cares if they sped?

-S

Old 23-09-2005, 02:20 PM
mark Bannister

~ jan jjspond wrote:
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

Lurk. Lurk. Lurk.
Old 23-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Derek Broughton

jan jjspond wrote:
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away?

killfiles are working just fine. Only have to add two more j*****s & a
carol every day...

--
derek
Old 23-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Gary Woods

~ jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking)

I'm very much here; all the silliness doesn't affect me very much, though
I'm saddened that an otherwise rational member has chosen to descend to the
depths of kookdom. The signs are everywhere.
I _will_ write the promised rant about muskrats, lotus, and life in general
soon, perhaps later today. I suspect most ponders here don't have to worry
about 'rats, and consider a blue heron an UNwelcome guest. If you have an
excess of teenaged bass, the heron is a pretty sight...
Tomorrow is the Hudson Valley (NY) garlic festival; I'm planning on a
stinkin' good time!

Old 23-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Reel Mckoi

Lois wrote:
I'm still hanging around.
Lois

on what?????

McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Make sure of which Reel McKoi you're replying to - the TROLL from
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn is using other people's names to bypass
killfiles. There are now TWO Reel McKoi's posting here.
Old 23-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Reel Mckoi

~ jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away?

I check in from time to time and find it pretty easy to skip the
obvious trolls.

Dave

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Good boy, here is a bone

From: "Javriol"

A dead give away, right? How about another quick one...

From: "Jabriol"

From: "Gantz"

From: Renard

Are we all following along... Not that hard is it...

From: "Javriol"

From: LeiaOrgana

From: Cracklin'Mckoi

From: ReelMckoi

From: lowbacca

From: "Carolyn G. Witkowski"

From: TruthSayer

From: LeiaOrgana

From: RitaKatrina

From: Gul_Dukat
Newsgroups: rec.ponds

From: Jacen_Solo

From: "Zod"

Oh, I really liked that last one...

What is your point. You filters are a failure. Thanks to you guys at AFN
I can Harras JW's all I want. And I bet a zillion dollar this post will
show up in that stupid uk garden forum too.

Old 23-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Reel Mckoi

Snooze wrote:
"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
.. .

Since Jabber's is unwilling to provide any proof of a /so called/
Carol sock farm, let's play "Degrees of Seperation" on HIS socks:

[snip]

Both Jabbers and Carol should read the Art of War, it would make watching
this war so much fun. They've been at it for so long, you would think either
one of them would have fired some brain cells by now. There are so many ways
to ruin each other's credibility. The accusations of child pornography, rape
and whatever else is so boring, it's like accusing someone of speeding, who
cares if they sped?

-S

Hey Snooze, Rumour has it you molested your Fish. Now If called you a
pedophile and put it all over usenet and the blogs, and the police comes
on knocking your door you are just gonna say No big Deal.

Old 23-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Reel Mckoi

Derek Broughton wrote:
jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away?

killfiles are working just fine. Only have to add two more j*****s & a
carol every day...

you dont love me anymore?

Old 23-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Reel Mckoi

Gary Woods wrote:
~ jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking)

I'm very much here; all the silliness doesn't affect me very much, though
I'm saddened that an otherwise rational member has chosen to descend to the
depths of kookdom. The signs are everywhere.
I _will_ write the promised rant about muskrats, lotus, and life in general
soon, perhaps later today. I suspect most ponders here don't have to worry
about 'rats, and consider a blue heron an UNwelcome guest. If you have an
excess of teenaged bass, the heron is a pretty sight...
Tomorrow is the Hudson Valley (NY) garlic festival; I'm planning on a
stinkin' good time!

Bite me.McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b
Make sure of which Reel McKoi you're replying to - the TROLL from
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn is using other people's names to bypass
killfiles. There are now TWO Reel McKoi's posting here.

Kiss goodbye to international call charges! Now you can call abroadfor the price of a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 8 31-07-2009 06:24 PM
to roll or not to roll... jellyfish Lawns 7 21-11-2006 04:35 AM
Sowing new grass seed, roll or don't roll? MM United Kingdom 1 14-04-2005 05:19 PM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? matrix j Ponds 71 29-06-2004 06:10 PM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? Whoa! matrix j Ponds 1 26-06-2004 11:08 PM