Old 23-09-2005, 01:56 AM
~ jan jjspond

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan
Old 23-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Galen Hekhuis

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:56:35 -0700, ~ jan jjspond
wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I'm lurking mainly because I have so little to contribute. While I may
hope so, I have little expectation that any of this trolling is going to go
away. My experience has been that it happens from time to time in
virtually every group I've been in no matter what anyone does. I generally
use the filter in my head rather than try killfiles or something. I know I
miss some good stuff and wind up reading some crap, but most of the time I
do pretty well. As a matter of fact, it was some cross-posted troll post
that got me reading this group -- I was unaware of its existence before
then.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand.
Old 23-09-2005, 02:14 AM
LeiaOrgana

~ jan jjspond wrote:
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

Carol and her socks:

Ron
Ronnie
Rom
Trasher
Nomen Nescio
Cracklin'

Then there is
Derek.

And You know the trolling won't go away until Carol leaves.
Old 23-09-2005, 02:20 AM
San Diego Joe

"~ jan jjspond" wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

Hi jan,

Well, I'm here, but I've kill filed so many people that the message list is
kinda shallow.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

Old 23-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Jim Beasley

I'm Lurking !!! Staying busy on new pond and filter set up. Hang in there
Ponders !--jb1

Old 23-09-2005, 03:06 AM
~ jan jjspond

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:20:31 -0700, San Diego Joe wrote:

Hi jan,

Well, I'm here, but I've kill filed so many people that the message list is
kinda shallow.

Me too, Joe. ) ~ jan

Old 23-09-2005, 03:40 AM
zookeeper

"~ jan jjspond" wrote ...
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

Here waving hands over head Just too busy with other stuff to post much!
But still trying to read, and keep my killfile up to date.
--
Zk

Old 23-09-2005, 04:06 AM
Gail Futoran

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

Howdy from San Antonio TX.

My 150 gallon stocktank with 5 adult goldfish
(actually 2-3 are shubunkin) now has some
number of babies of varying sizes. And then
there's the shubunkin that showed up mysteriously
in the in-ground pond that's only supposed to
have minnows and frogs/toads/tadpoles/
whatever else shows up.

Gail

Old 23-09-2005, 04:11 AM
J.D. Stone

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I'm still here. Quiet mostly.
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/

Old 23-09-2005, 04:21 AM
Daniel Morrow

Bottom posted.

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I am here though quite frankly the trolling is hardly if even any effecting
me. I just select what I want to read and read it skipping the garbage.

Old 23-09-2005, 04:31 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message
Bottom posted.

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I am here though quite frankly the trolling is hardly if even any
effecting
me. I just select what I want to read and read it skipping the garbage.

===================
You got the right idea! A little judicious killfiling doesn't hurt either.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 23-09-2005, 05:01 AM
~ jan jjspond

Looks like we've still got a good bunch of us hanging in there.

If you haven't checked in, please do. And, a task, if you can find any
ponding information that you'd like to present to the group, do. Maybe with
this great roll call we can get K30 back here even. ;o) ~ jan

Old 23-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Rodney Pont

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:56:35 -0700, ~ jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I'm still here as well Jan and will respond to anything when I think I
can contribute something. I have to say that I don't like the idea of
flooding the group with anything, even old on topic posts. That's just
going to make it harder to decide if it's something that I should
respond to.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

Old 23-09-2005, 09:21 AM
2pods

Still here but skimming :-)

Peter

Old 23-09-2005, 09:21 AM
lowbacca

~ jan jjspond wrote:
Looks like we've still got a good bunch of us hanging in there.

If you haven't checked in, please do. And, a task, if you can find any
ponding information that you'd like to present to the group, do. Maybe with
this great roll call we can get K30 back here even. ;o) ~ jan

And this is going to solve your troll problem created by Carol?

Kiss goodbye to international call charges! Now you can call abroadfor the price of a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 8 31-07-2009 06:24 PM
to roll or not to roll... jellyfish Lawns 7 21-11-2006 04:35 AM
Sowing new grass seed, roll or don't roll? MM United Kingdom 1 14-04-2005 05:19 PM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? matrix j Ponds 71 29-06-2004 06:10 PM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? Whoa! matrix j Ponds 1 26-06-2004 11:08 PM