Old 09-12-2005, 03:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Ice on the ponds

Another morning and the ice is back on the ponds. This year I have small
powerhead type pumps keeping a hole in the ice. The last few winters they
didn't freeze over. This year it's been colder. We haven't seen the turtle
in a few weeks. The last time he was spotted he was in the small amount of
leaves at the lowest point in the pond. We think he's moved into a clump of
plants for the duration. Other than that all is quiet on the ponds.......
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Old 09-12-2005, 07:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Impersonation report.Carol is trying to impersonate a human
being........who gives a rats backside if you have ice on yur pond or
not........your posts are not read by anyone of importance
anyhow......and keep screwing with any posts I make in other groups
and I'll show you just how quick you can get kill filed even
further.......ya dim witted old bitch

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:07:24 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:
Another morning and the ice is back on the ponds. This year I have
small
powerhead type pumps keeping a hole in the ice. The last few winters
they
didn't freeze over. This year it's been colder. We haven't seen the
turtle
in a few weeks. The last time he was spotted he was in the small
amount of
leaves at the lowest point in the pond. We think he's moved into a
clump of
plants for the duration. Other than that all is quiet on the
ponds.......

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....
Old 09-12-2005, 09:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Cracklin'

Default AB0000000518183

Another abusive and disruptive Usenet post by this same person.
All headers are included below message:
Thank you for contacting the EarthLink Abuse Department.
Your ticket ID is AB0000000518183. Please include this number
in the "Subject:" of any subsequent e-mail regarding this issue.

======================

From: (Koi-lo)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Ice on the ponds
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:18:24 GMT

Old 09-12-2005, 10:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
Another morning and the ice is back on the ponds. This year I have small
powerhead type pumps keeping a hole in the ice. The last few winters they
didn't freeze over. This year it's been colder. We haven't seen the
turtle in a few weeks. The last time he was spotted he was in the small
amount of leaves at the lowest point in the pond. We think he's moved
into a clump of plants for the duration. Other than that all is quiet on
the ponds.......

It's been so cold over here the last time we saw our turtle he was boarding
a greyhound bus bound for Florida.
Other then that, we've been having a wild party during the holidays with our
friends and family.

--
Koi-Dude.... frugal ponding since 1994...
Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Old 09-12-2005, 10:54 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Aråchñe

Auto generated ticket, so?
I guess when you went for your cease and desist order they laughed at
you so hard they broke wind.

Old 09-12-2005, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:48:40 GMT, "Koi-lo" wrote:

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
Another morning and the ice is back on the ponds. This year I have small
powerhead type pumps keeping a hole in the ice. The last few winters they
didn't freeze over. This year it's been colder. We haven't seen the
turtle in a few weeks. The last time he was spotted he was in the small
amount of leaves at the lowest point in the pond. We think he's moved
into a clump of plants for the duration. Other than that all is quiet on
the ponds.......

It's been so cold over here the last time we saw our turtle he was boarding
a greyhound bus bound for Florida.
Other then that, we've been having a wild party during the holidays with our
friends and family.

Howdy. I live in Florida and was wondering where all the %$&**%# turtles
were coming from.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Alone we can just aspire to be dumb, but together we can be truly stupid
Old 10-12-2005, 01:16 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

"zir©on" wrote in message
" I tittle tattled on y'all 'en now yo is gonna git yo ass whupped,
here r dat proov - Ticket@ 0410E ex: I-am-A-lamer.news.com"
does your cause no good at all. in fact such postings have exactly the
opposite effect.
Unwittingly you are placing pressure on a SysAdmin to "do something".
They will not, now.

==========================
I wont comment in public as I was advised not to.

Old 10-12-2005, 01:17 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
Howdy. I live in Florida and was wondering where all the %$&**%# turtles
were coming from.

=============
They're all coming from TN. Where else? We provide them tickets and a free
lunch to leave the state for the winter. ;-)

Old 10-12-2005, 01:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
et...

Reptiles certainly have a history of being stowaways on all kinds of
transportation. How do you think the Galapagos tortoises got there? Or the
lava lizard or any of the other reptiles? I'm fairly sure the African or
European swallow courier service wasn't available.

======================
How do you think all the animals got to Noah's Ark? They were shipped by
Jet-Blue, some went by Federal Express. ;-) The Galapagos turtles fell out
one of the windows over the islands........

Old 10-12-2005, 01:25 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
news
"Koi-lo" wrote in message
I wont comment in public as I was advised not to.

And yet you did.
====================
You still sitting on rec.ponds awaiting my latest on-topic pond message?
:-)))

Old 10-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-wirn,alt.usenet.stalker
Aråchñe

Default Zircus expose Carolyn Gulley and declare her an idiot. AB0000000518183

zir©on wrote:
"Cracklin'" , wrote an article that went
like:

Another abusive and disruptive Usenet post by this same person.
All headers are included below message:

Carol,
Here is a tip for yourself and anyone else that is interested.

Posting
" I tittle tattled on y'all 'en now yo is gonna git yo ass whupped,
here r dat proov - Ticket@ 0410E ex: I-am-A-lamer.news.com"
does your cause no good at all. in fact such postings have exactly the
opposite effect.
Unwittingly you are placing pressure on a SysAdmin to "do something".
They will not, now.

Like I keep saying, you are a "loose cannon", Carol. Possibly your own
worst enemy, unintentionally. You do not possess the skills that are
needed to do this "NetKop stuff", so, along with your Remailer antics,
bin the whole idea. Keep all your strategies to get this problem
resolved in the RL phase and do not sway from that.
Write the ISP/NSP and complain,fine, but do not then publish your
"activity". As you see the "offender" will laugh at you because the
"target" *knows* the recipient of your complaint will now do nothing.
This asshole [and others] are very practiced at this "warfare
strategy". You, understandably, are not.

cheers

Old 10-12-2005, 01:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Aråchñe

Koi-lo wrote:

"zir©on" wrote in message

" I tittle tattled on y'all 'en now yo is gonna git yo ass whupped,
here r dat proov - Ticket@ 0410E ex: I-am-A-lamer.news.com"
does your cause no good at all. in fact such postings have exactly the
opposite effect.
Unwittingly you are placing pressure on a SysAdmin to "do something".
They will not, now.

I wont comment in public as I was advised not to.

Yeah by who? the mystical koi in the pond.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:37 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-wirn,alt.usenet.stalker
Tax Man

Thank you so much for cross posting this important information to
alt.free.newsservers. It's something we all need to know.