Old 17-01-2006, 04:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Broadback

Default Butyl pond liner uk

Could someone please give me advice on the above. The price for 75mm
liner varies from £268 to £335. All give life guarantee, which I reckon
is pretty useless, partly because whose life, also I don't think
clearing and draining, finding leak then being proving it was the liner
not the linee would be impractical. What are the differences, and how
can I spot the best value, also any recommendations for source?
--
Please do not reply to this Email address
All Emails are deleted upon receipt.
Old 17-01-2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

look for permalon. not only is it cheap, but it is light weight enough that you can
have it shipped from where-ever. now I dont know how much liner you need, so I sure
hope you arent paying 268 per foot. Ingrid

Broadback wrote:

Could someone please give me advice on the above. The price for 75mm
liner varies from £268 to £335. All give life guarantee, which I reckon
is pretty useless, partly because whose life, also I don't think
clearing and draining, finding leak then being proving it was the liner
not the linee would be impractical. What are the differences, and how
can I spot the best value, also any recommendations for source?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at
http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/
www.drsolo.com
I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other
compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for
any of the recommendations I make.
AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE
Old 18-01-2006, 07:11 AM posted to rec.ponds
David Sim

Maidenhead Aquatics (www.fishkeeper.co.uk) do an excellent liner at a good
price - I was looking for Butyl & theirs was a lot cheaper & just as good