Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Spawning.

Hi all,
As some of you may remember, I live in Southern California. One of my Koi
already spawned this year (about 2 weeks ago to be precise). Anyway this
morning I woke up to let the dogs out and heard all kinds of commotion going
on by the ponds.

Mass spawning! Trashing through my pennyworth. Even the small 6" Koi were
trying to get into the show. Awesome again.

I took MPEG video, VHS video, and digital pictures. I'll be happy to share
with anyone interested in seeing the shots.

I guess I should change my sig from Just Me Koi to Just Me Papa Koi.

It's 11:40 am Sunday (Pacific Time) and the spawning still continues along
with the eating of the eggs. Ammonia spike is probably around the corner
too.

--
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

Spawning Frequency NJ Ponds 7 04-08-2003 02:02 PM
spawning! Carolyn Ponds 1 09-07-2003 02:48 AM
Odiferous spawning? Sue Alexandre Ponds 8 03-07-2003 07:32 AM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on mad Ponds 0 29-03-2003 03:32 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 7 28-03-2003 05:32 AM