Old 24-03-2006, 07:58 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default Well, I'm baaaack, but spring isn't any more!

Looks like winter decided to hang on a little while longer... even though we
had quite warm weather for some time, and the fish were all happy and eating
again, today we had snow all morning long (it all melted), but it's snowing
again now!

That's ok.. gives me an excuse for not working on the waterfall..

Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)

Old 25-03-2006, 04:41 AM
Registered User

Lol- there is NO excuse to not work on the waterfall. I was out there for 2 days in 38 degree weather to get mine done. I am sure my neighbors think I am nuts. It is so hard to wait for those warmer temps isn't it? Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be talking about spring blooms! Even if it is only the daffodils. Happy ponding.
Old 25-03-2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

"Koitoy" wrote in message

Lol- there is NO excuse to not work on the waterfall. I was out
there for 2 days in 38 degree weather to get mine done. I am sure my
neighbors think I am nuts. It is so hard to wait for those warmer
temps isn't it? Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be
talking about spring blooms! Even if it is only the daffodils. Happy
ponding.

I've got a great excuse. the got a few inches on snow last night! More last
night then all of Jan this year!

Kinda hard to work when ya can't see the ground.. LOL!

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)

Old 25-03-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Looks like winter decided to hang on a little while longer... even though we
had quite warm weather for some time, and the fish were all happy and eating
again, today we had snow all morning long (it all melted), but it's snowing
again now!

I guess I can say, TG it isn't snowing, but the rain is coming down awful
hard. /

Yesterday we had temps in the high 60's, beautiful. I got off work at 11;30
(early release day for the school kids, and para-eds ;o). I took off my
screens, started up the main filter/waterfall and even did some trimming
around the pond. Today, rain and more rain. So glad I had yesterday! ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a