Old 14-05-2006, 12:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default A request

On Sat, 13 May 2006 22:00:27 +0100, "BoyPete" wrote:

Well, I've come across gutter inhabitants before, but slagging off our royal
family puts you in the deepest sewer. I hope you drown in your own .....

Filter, BoyPete, filter (that's what ponds are all about anyway). ~ jan

-----------------
Old 14-05-2006, 12:46 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"BoyPete" wrote in message

Well, I've come across gutter inhabitants before, but slagging off our
royal family puts you in the deepest sewer. I hope you drown in your own
shit!
--

===================
Give your killfile a workout. You'll soon know by the NYMs you see which

Old 14-05-2006, 03:41 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran

Default Poster location (was: A request)

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as
I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

We Americans do tend to dominate the
web, and while it would be great if we would
remember that on occasion, it also helps if
others, when posting requests for help, would
mention where they are. For example, see
below my name.

BTW that's true even of those in the USA. I'm
guessing there is a huge difference in how one
manages a pond in, say, North Dakota (do they
even have backyard ponds up there??) compared
to where I live - south central Texas.

I participate in a gardening newsgroup and
I can't tell you how many times someone
asks where to find a certain plant, without
once mentioning which country they live
in, much less region of their country. It's hard
to give recommendations without better
information.

Gail
near San Antonio TX USA

Old 14-05-2006, 03:46 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Dumb ass Brits don;t know any better......

On Sun, 14 May 2006 02:41:02 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
[...]

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...

Old 14-05-2006, 03:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Is that what you call that bunch of missfit clowns that wear dead
birds on their heads for hats.......what a ****ing circuis those
jokers are,, Sure does not take much to occupy you minds does
it......Sort of makes you wonder why Hitler ever wanted to have
anything to do with such a bunch of circus clowns. Brits are like thew
old magazine of Superman, and the dude Bizarro, who lived in a world
180 deg opposite America...Brits are just plain and simple DUMB ASSES

I hope old queenie gets her knicker in a wad and gets chapped
cheeks.How many dudes does it take to ram a broom stick up his majesty
Charles ass to make him stand up straight, a trait american men can do
without the aide of a broom stick.........and at least Americans 10 to
one have much better looking teeth and do not rasie cows just to kill
em with mad cow disease.....Yall can't even make a decent hamburger
yet............loosers that the Brits are........

wrote:

Well, I've come across gutter inhabitants before, but slagging off
our royal family puts you in the deepest sewer. I hope you drown in
your own .....

Filter, BoyPete, filter (that's what ponds are all about anyway).
~ jan

-----------------

Oh yes, of course.........

Old 14-05-2006, 11:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Gary Woods wrote:

"Snooze" wrote:

You think the crap they sell at McDonalds qualifies as human food?

For very small values of "human."

Ko-Ko

I've got a little list...

/Ko-Ko

Ha Ha! I'm off to see the Mikado on Friday.
--
derek
Old 15-05-2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gary Woods

Derek Broughton wrote:

Ha Ha! I'm off to see the Mikado on Friday.

Enjoy! I've been a fan ever since my parents took me to see Martyn Green
play the funny little man who sings the patter songs.

Request Poulan chainsaw Carb Tune-Up Procedure Ken Shelton Lawns 2 18-11-2009 01:48 AM
UK lILLY REQUEST K Ponds (alternative) 0 23-03-2003 04:20 PM
[IBC] Per request of JKLewis.. Donald Henry Shaw Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 02:08 AM
Plant ID request Cindy Gardening 1 13-03-2003 01:56 AM
Request for Recommendations: Book on Vegetables Neil Trotter United Kingdom 9 29-01-2003 11:36 PM