Old 12-05-2006, 10:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete

Default A request

Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as I
don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 12-05-2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Mister Gardener

On Fri, 12 May 2006 22:40:41 +0100, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as I
don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK

Actually, the group is worldwide. There is no WalMart in Kent, UK, and
there is also no George Bush in Kent, UK. Now which would you rather
have. We lucky amerikans have it all, eh?

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me
Old 12-05-2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as
I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK

Not yet anyways. Got starbucks, mcdonalds, kfc, and burger king don't you?

Old 13-05-2006, 12:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as
I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

=================================
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in another
country.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-05-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

wrote:

Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as I
don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK

Actually, the group is worldwide. There is no WalMart in Kent, UK, and
there is also no George Bush in Kent, UK. Now which would you rather
have. We lucky amerikans have it all, eh?

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me

Have you got an Asda??? I believe WallMart now own them....at least
according to Asda in Bristol every time we drive past it on the way down
to the in-laws in Devon...can be seen very clearly from the M5.....but I
believe Tesco are fighting back with plans for stores in California and
elsewhere....But they don't sell livestock and nor do WallMart in the
UK.....

There might be no George Bush in the UK but we have his sycophant right
here trying to govern us (and let's not forget how well he got on with
his mate Bill Clinton)......my first hit on the word brought up a Disney
site - what does that tell you about the world???/..I just wanted to
check I spelt it right....sychophant I mean not bush....

Gill

Old 13-05-2006, 12:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
Mister Gardener

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as
I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

=================================
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in another
country.

Now Koi, even I know that the best place to shop fish in the UK is at
Maidenhead fish stores. All the maidenheads on the left side of the
big pond have disappeared. You've heard Pete Seeger: Where have all
the maidenheads gone - young men have picked them every one . . .

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me
Old 13-05-2006, 12:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

"BoyPete" wrote in message

Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is
nationwide, not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear
this in mind, as I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

=================================
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look
for something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in
another country.

But those of us in that country can...remember this is an international
group...specifying certain US stores does not help those of us not in
the US....

I'm not beating on you...a lot of posters make these assumptions - guess
it is an "American thing"

LOV
Gill
Old 13-05-2006, 02:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

wrote in message
ups.com...

Koi-Lo wrote:
*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look
for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in
another
country.

You couldn't guess what is outside of you trailer.

Oh snap! How will you recover from a 3rd degree burn like that.

-S

Old 13-05-2006, 02:30 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Snooze wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Koi-Lo wrote:

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look
for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in
another
country.

You couldn't guess what is outside of you trailer.

Oh snap! How will you recover from a 3rd degree burn like that.

-S

So getting on topic Snooze (or should it be yawn) do you know what a
Maidenhead Aquatics is???? I know for sure that Carol does.....but maybe
you are so stuck up your American whatever that you cannot comprehend
that there is a life outside what you are comfortable with...get real
girl/boy....and stop attempting to destroy these newsgroups....hell if
you have any you want to discuss just mail me.....
Old 13-05-2006, 02:55 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Darn it snooze, there you go again screwing up Carol and Gills forum
on them again., You need to check that freaking attitude at the damned
door...least you suffer the wrath of the passman and scumbag bitch
gulley.............

On Sat, 13 May 2006 02:30:41 +0100, Gill Passman
wrote:
Snooze wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Koi-Lo wrote:

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look
for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in
another
country.

You couldn't guess what is outside of you trailer.

Oh snap! How will you recover from a 3rd degree burn like that.

-S

So getting on topic Snooze (or should it be yawn) do you know what a
Maidenhead Aquatics is???? I know for sure that Carol does.....but maybe
you are so stuck up your American whatever that you cannot comprehend
that there is a life outside what you are comfortable with...get real
girl/boy....and stop attempting to destroy these newsgroups....hell if
you have any you want to discuss just mail me.....

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...

Old 13-05-2006, 03:05 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Well well well, and whose fault is it your lousy government will not
allow such an institution like Wally World to invade its
soils.........they could probably show the birts a few things about a
ot of things...........so maybe its about time you canucks and brits
get off your lazy backsides and create a UK and AU forum.....all it
takes is a simple USENET request to do so, then ya all can talk about
all the local places till your blue in the face, and your incestuous
attitudes and contemp will not be infiltrating these AMERICAN
forums...........and we do not have to put up with your never ending
whining and crying like Canadian girlie boy and crybaby Derek and a
few others.........and just to show there is nbo hard feelings, well
evcen throw in Carol aka koi lo for a token of good luck and a means
to seed yur forums with her wealth of knowledge. Thats a hard to
refuse deal now isn;t it? I reallay t hink you limeys need to get
yuour own UK forums, or else confirm to the norm and i fyu do not like
the answers go elsewhere or shut the **** up.........remember its not
you that owns these open forums either.

Ya got that pete boy and you other brits!

Old 13-05-2006, 03:23 AM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

So getting on topic Snooze (or should it be yawn) do you know what a
Maidenhead Aquatics is???? I know for sure that Carol does.....but maybe
you are so stuck up your American whatever that you cannot comprehend that
there is a life outside what you are comfortable with...get real
girl/boy....and stop attempting to destroy these newsgroups....hell if you
have any you want to discuss just mail me.....

Wow, you just demonstrated far more stereotyping then I could possibly have.
Think all of us are ugly Americans who are completely ignorant of everything
outside of our small town in rural Nebraska? To be honest, my knowledge of
London geography is pretty skewed. I know where things are on the tube map,
but I wouldn't do a very good job at identifying where the tube stops are on
a map of the greater London area. I've been to London more times then I can
count, how many times have you come to my neck of the woods?

Don't recall ever seeing a pet fish store, although it's never been
something I've looked for either. For household goods, the most I've done
going down to Curry's or Wick's for various home repair stuff at my
grandparent's place.

Whenever I'm in London, I do most of my shopping in Ealing or in Oxford.
When I was younger we'd chill in covent garden or on edgeware road. Nothing
is like having a sharma, some mint tea while puffing some shisha over on
edgeware. Lately I like going to the tea palace in nottinghill, even if it's
incredibly expensive for just tea. None of those areas are really the kind
where you'd find fish, except on a plate.

If we really want to see who can pee farther, how many country stamps are on
your passport? betcha far fewer then mine.

Hope you drank a lot of water, because here's my list. USA, Canada, Mexico,
Tanzania, Kenya, UAE, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, India,
Japan, China.

-S

Old 13-05-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers
Lizzard Guy

Default A request and copy of email from a valid Gulley email addy.

Ya know what there Tekkamen....

A friend of mine was looking for a motor cycle and found one she
wanted to buy her husband, and it turned out to be Randy Gulley Carol
s so called husbands......motor cycle.....Anyway the pics of the so
called motor cycle were taken necxt to a doubke wide trailer, not a
big victorian home as she professes to live in, and along theone side
and back wsa also other mobile homes. I wonder if those folks that she
references in a post regarding a FISH DOC know she is probably using
their ponds images and passing them off as her own...........Carol
just wishes she had a pond...........or a friend.Below is copy paste
of part of email my friend sent me in regards to motorcyle they had
advertised for sale. Proves more yet her email address she says is not
vcalid and willbounce is a vsalid email address as they answered my
friends email...The bitch can not tell the truth if it was to save her
life.

From: Randy Gulley
To: Kxxxxxxn
Subject: VT1100
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:03:39 -0500

Sold it a week ago.
Thanks for your interest.
Randy

On 12 May 2006 19:07:19 -0700, "Tekkamen" wrote:
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude wrote:
I bet she does not wanna know what may be outside her trailer....some
one she ****es off must may knock that assinine ovaryless bitch in the
head and tell god she died.......

She hasn't replied in a few hours. I guess reality hit her in the head.
Or her husband did.
The truth Roy, is that in real life. Carol is a basket case. She
doesn't have any ponds.
The woman is all day on the internet. How can seh be tending her pond,
when she can't even get out of her trailer?

Sgt Larry Pace said not to correspond with her and I don't. However I
think a FAQ should still be created to warn others of her mental
illness and sociopathy.

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...

Request Poulan chainsaw Carb Tune-Up Procedure Ken Shelton Lawns 2 18-11-2009 01:48 AM
UK lILLY REQUEST K Ponds (alternative) 0 23-03-2003 04:20 PM
[IBC] Per request of JKLewis.. Donald Henry Shaw Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 02:08 AM
Plant ID request Cindy Gardening 1 13-03-2003 01:56 AM
Request for Recommendations: Book on Vegetables Neil Trotter United Kingdom 9 29-01-2003 11:36 PM