Old 23-05-2006, 11:40 AM posted to rec.ponds
keith_nuttle

Default Sealant

We have a pond with sluices. The pond is constructed of a rubber liner
laid into a 4 X 4 wood box and the sluices are wood. The liner is laid
into a cut out the top 4X4 and the sluice sets on the liner. What is
the best way to seal the line to the wood so the pond does not leak.
Old 23-05-2006, 02:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Elmers White Glue.
Duh you phreaking ponders sure are dumbasses..........even a kid
would have known that.........

Go away, we do not have time to fiddle with such penny assed perceived
problems as such..were in the middle of voting for the Kook of the
month and Carol Gulley is a top contended. BTW If you read the posts
you would have seen this groups is closed until further notce. Do you
think your someone speical there Keith..? Get gone

Old 23-05-2006, 09:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
nemo2

wrote:

We have a pond with sluices. The pond is constructed of a rubber liner
laid into a 4 X 4 wood box and the sluices are wood. The liner is laid
into a cut out the top 4X4 and the sluice sets on the liner. What is
the best way to seal the line to the wood so the pond does not leak.

Keith,

I've used Silkaflex -EBT to stick Scottish cobbles to my pond liner. I
needed to do this to prevent the cobbles faiing into my pond.

Silkaflex-EBT is available in a number of colours is a flexible
adhesive that will bond to most materials. It's not cheap, but goes a
long way. The cobbles that I stuck are underwater and my fish (tench
and rudd) or other water life like shrimps don't seem to be affected
by it.

I got mine from a local builders merchant.

regards

nemo2
Old 24-05-2006, 03:10 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

wrote:

We have a pond with sluices. The pond is constructed of a rubber liner
laid into a 4 X 4 wood box and the sluices are wood. The liner is laid
into a cut out the top 4X4 and the sluice sets on the liner. What is
the best way to seal the line to the wood so the pond does not leak.

Polyurethane. ~ jan
--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 24-05-2006, 01:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Charlië

Read the posts subjects dude.This place is out of business as of today
at 1200 hours.Get lost and take a hike.

Send yur thanks to CArol Gulley aka Koi Lo the usenet ho
wrote:

We have a pond with sluices. The pond is constructed of a rubber liner
laid into a 4 X 4 wood box and the sluices are wood. The liner is laid
into a cut out the top 4X4 and the sluice sets on the liner. What is
the best way to seal the line to the wood so the pond does not leak.
Keith,

I've used Silkaflex -EBT to stick Scottish cobbles to my pond liner. I
needed to do this to prevent the cobbles faiing into my pond.

Silkaflex-EBT is available in a number of colours is a flexible
adhesive that will bond to most materials. It's not cheap, but goes a
long way. The cobbles that I stuck are underwater and my fish (tench
and rudd) or other water life like shrimps don't seem to be affected
by it.

I got mine from a local builders merchant.

regards

nemo2

Interlocking driveway sealant - NOT GLOSS enough? n0sPaM Lawns 3 22-06-2003 10:32 PM
Concrete Pond Sealant? Larry D. Gibbs Ponds 4 15-05-2003 12:32 AM
Rain Barrel - Soil sealant ?? V. N. Gardening 2 06-05-2003 12:56 PM
black foam sealant Dblburner Ponds 2 22-04-2003 11:44 PM
sealant pete Ponds 1 23-03-2003 12:44 AM