Old 16-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Wlucas4

Default Does anyone have a decent Koi Pond?

I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?

Old 16-04-2003, 12:56 AM
jammer

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:26:00 GMT, "Wlucas4"
wrote:

I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?

The thing is, they are impressive to US!!

Zone 7 with no pond pix cause my website disappeared.

Old 16-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Doug

I have seen ponds from this news group and other forums.Ponds ranging from
25 gallons to 25,000 gallons.
No matter the size they are all beautiful and impressive.Everyone puts there
sweat,blood and sometimes tears in the building of their ponds.That is
impressive to me.

Try another country or build a so called impressive pond and show us your
pictures!!!!

et...

Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Bob H

I have to agree with Doug, anything that someone creates is a work of art,
you may not agree and I am sorry for you, some people don't like Frank Lloyd
Wright or Rembrandt, that does not diminish them..... I have what I consider
to be a beautiful pond, I won't give you the link to my photos cause
apparently you only look with a critical eye trying to determine if it is up
to your standards. My Momma always told me not to judge but, where are your
pictures????

et...

Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 AM
mad

jammer--you could post a limited amount of pix at http://www.webshots.com
mad
--
"It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters
who I remember he was."

Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 AM
mad

hear hear!
mad
--
Remember: stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS!

Old 16-04-2003, 02:08 AM
jammer

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:47:21 -0500, mad wrote:

jammer--you could post a limited amount of pix at http://www.webshots.com
mad

Yers, and i will, but all the early pond pics, gone. All my plant
pics, gone. sigh
Old 16-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Steve J. Noll

wrote:

I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?

Okay, it's not a purist's Koi pond...
http://www.kissingfrogs.tv

Old 16-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Pinkpggy

I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?

Every pond picture I have ever seen is different, thats what makes them
impressive. If everyone's pond looked the same, it would be very boring.
Old 16-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Mac Knight

Troll alert.

Mac Knight
http://www.macknight.addr.com

et...

Old 16-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

From the fact that you can't spell, I will conclude that you are a 22 year
old troll that still rides in the small school bus.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

et...

Old 16-04-2003, 06:20 AM
K30a

from the fact that you can't spell, I will conclude that you are a 22 year
old troll that still rides in the small school bus

*Time to put learning disabled kids on the do not make fun of list.*
That leaves politicians, who should provide plenty of opportunity for ridicule.

~ mom of a dyslexic child

Old 16-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

K30a wrote:
from the fact that you can't spell, I will conclude that you are a 22 year

old troll that still rides in the small school bus

*Time to put learning disabled kids on the do not make fun of list.*
That leaves politicians, who should provide plenty of opportunity for ridicule.

~ mom of a dyslexic child

Well said!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 PM
BenignVanilla

wrote:

I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say

is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?

The thing is, they are impressive to US!!

Zone 7 with no pond pix cause my website disappeared.

Jammer...I'd be happy to post your pics on my web site if you like...

BV.

Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Wlucas4" wrote in message
et...
I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?

Hmm...Me smells a troll...

BV.