Old 11-12-2006, 03:58 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Definition of a rec.pond member - on topic/off topic

This of course is where the definition of acceptable and unacceptable
off-topic posts treads a fine line. I quite enjoyed the "swimming dog"
post and would almost certainly also enjoy a post about "koi and a boat"
- here it comes down to personal preferences and
personalities....afterall these type of "off-topic" posts can easily be
skimmed over by those not interested but enjoyed by those who like a bit
of "banter" as well as the serious stuff (sorry if banter is an English
phrase - I'll translate if requested) - and on a happy group this can
certainly be accommodated....
Gill

Exactly. RPM will encourage interesting banter. :-) And as long as the dog
isn't cussing out, demeaning & insulting the frogs, it will pass. ~ jan
Old 11-12-2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Definition of a rec.pond member

Gill Passman wrote:

And for the record I have not appeared from nowhere - Carol, Roy,
Jabbers, Jan, Phyllis & Jim, Kathy, Derek all know who I am....as I
would guess some other ponders also do....

Indeed
--
derek
Old 11-12-2006, 06:23 PM posted to rec.ponds

Gail Futoran wrote:

Please add me to that list. You've been a breath of fresh air in these
discussions. I don't always agree with you, but I hope I have tried to
understand your viewpoint(s), and I have learned from you.

Gail

Thanks... :-)
Old 11-12-2006, 07:14 PM posted to rec.ponds

I also woul dagre to that, but no one here would believe me...snif
snif snif!

-------
Old 11-12-2006, 08:50 PM posted to rec.ponds

"SaberShark" wrote in message
oups.com...

Zëbulon wrote:
"Bob Officer" wrote in message

I suspect Jayne is one of those strange people that can't live
without some sort of imposed controls by others.

=====================
What else would you suggest we do on rec.ponds to stop the endless abuse
of
posters, flooding etc?
--

How about apologizing to Jbariol fro the comment on him sodmizing his
daughter?

=====================================
I have no idea if you sodomized her or not, nor do I care. You brought your
family problems to Usenet. Not me!

The post was not from me.

Here's the message Antonio. I am not Al Kline. If you stopped harassing the
people on the Atheist groups you'd be left alone.
"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:20:22 +0100, "¬Saba*Gracile¬"
wrote:

Sometimes she tries to hunt down truth, other times it gets to painful.
Classic JW problemos.

Other times, Jabbers just loses the tiny thread of a hold on reality
that he pretends to have.

Raped any good daughters lately, Jabs?

Second option; commit sepuku and restor honor to rec.ponds
Third; leave the group and don't come back.