Old 21-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Joel

Default Pond skimmers question

I will be building a new pond this summer, and I want to reuse what I'm
taking with me from my old house, like the 1000gal submersible pump.

I would like to put in a skimmer, could I put my pump into the skimmer
which would then go to feed the water feature, thats assuming I can get a
skimmer large enough to put the pump at the bottom, it wont be a large
pond, 200-300 gal.

Reasons for putting the pump in the skimmer, easy access to the pump for
cleaning, winterizing etc.

Or should the pump be placed at a lower depth, it will be about 30inch at
its deepest point.

Joel.

Skimmers Newbie Bill Ponds 4 26-08-2004 02:27 AM
Keeping water hyacinths out of skimmers Remydog Ponds 8 13-05-2004 06:06 PM
Skimmers? KRF Ponds 8 10-03-2004 04:14 AM
DIY Skimmers - Questions? Lisa Ponds 16 18-06-2003 10:08 PM
Skimmers and Bottom Drains BenignVanilla Ponds 6 03-02-2003 02:06 PM