Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Larry D. Gibbs

Default Concrete Pond Sealant?

I have a Concrete pond that was here when I bought the house about ten years
ago and the water level goes down rather fast. I see that who ever built the
pond applied some sort of sealant on the bottom of the pond "off whitish
color" and the water seems to stay at that level. I have heard of G4 Sealant
but don't know where to buy it and how expensive it is. The pond is not
smooth, it looks like a rake and shoe imprint were used. What kind of
sealant can be used and also where can it be bought. I live in Tacoma
Washington. I had goldfish in it and they survived until the raccoons got
them.

Thanks,

--

Larry D. Gibbs

http://www.larrygibbs.com/
Only left handed people are in their right mind.

Waterfall / sealant ideas? Brs36 Ponds 1 06-07-2003 03:46 PM
Interlocking driveway sealant - NOT GLOSS enough? n0sPaM Lawns 3 22-06-2003 10:32 PM
Rain Barrel - Soil sealant ?? V. N. Gardening 2 06-05-2003 12:56 PM
black foam sealant Dblburner Ponds 2 22-04-2003 11:44 PM
sealant pete Ponds 1 23-03-2003 12:44 AM