Old 22-07-2003, 04:27 AM
Axolotl

Default Dragonflies - how to attach them

daytripper wrote in
:

Tiny handcuffs

you forgot to flag your post with CC, so now I have to clean the coffee off
my machine and go and clam tha cat down.
Old 22-07-2003, 03:03 PM
BenignVanilla

"jammer" wrote in message

I believe it is one of those "build it and they will come" deals. I
have seen many different kinds of dragonflies and damselflies since i
put in the pond. (And it is very small)

snip

Fer sure...We just got out third species yesterday. It's very cool...Black
and White.

BV.

Old 22-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Bob Adkins

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:07:05 GMT, Axolotl wrote:

daytripper wrote in
:

Tiny handcuffs

you forgot to flag your post with CC, so now I have to clean the coffee off
my machine and go and clam tha cat down.

Clam? You are either still holding the coffee cup and typing with 1 finger,
or have repressed resentment for your cat. :-)

Bob

Help - Best way to attach hoses Pelvis Popcan Ponds 8 23-07-2003 11:42 PM
Dragonflies - how to attracted (not attach) them Axolotl Ponds 1 22-07-2003 03:02 PM
Dragonflies - how to attach them Axolotl Ponds 0 21-07-2003 02:54 AM
Kordon's Ich Attach abc Ponds 2 27-05-2003 04:09 AM
Attach weed sprayer to Sprinkler System Steve J Gardening 6 14-04-2003 03:08 PM