Old 30-07-2003, 02:03 PM
BenignVanilla

Default It's a Fox...not a coon...

Last night the foxes came strolling thru. It sounded like they were in the
backyard, so my wife went to look for the cat, fearing for her safety. As
soon as she opened the back door, they went silent. I thought I saw one walk
past a landscaping light, and she said it sounded like they were near the
pond.

So maybe I don't have coons.

k30a what was the link for that poop site? Maybe the droppings I found are
fox.

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

Old 01-08-2003, 04:04 AM
Hank

I kind of like the other one ......... and they don't wreck your pond
...... only your teeth ;-}
"K30a" wrote in message

This is a great site!

HREF="http://www.livingwithwildlife.org/wildlifehelp/whatanimal.html"
http
://www.livingwithwildlife.org/wildlifehelp/whatanimal.html/A
thanks for posting it, Hank.

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/

Old 01-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Anne Lurie

You know, when I first saw the pictures, I thought the culprit might have
been a carnivore, because the scat looked looked "grayish" to me because it
might contain fur from a mouse, squirrel, etc.

Try image-googling for "fox scat" and see if anything matches up with your
culprit.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 07-08-2003, 01:32 PM
K30a

This is a great site!
HREF="http://www.livingwithwildlife.org/wildlifehelp/whatanimal.html"http
://www.livingwithwildlife.org/wildlifehelp/whatanimal.html/A
thanks for posting it, Hank.

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/

Does it realy fox the fox? John Towill United Kingdom 292 14-02-2004 09:34 AM
Coon hunting invitation bobkiely Ponds 23 07-07-2003 01:56 PM
Is my Flying fox an SAE Scott Rogahn Freshwater Aquaria Plants 12 19-06-2003 10:32 AM
Fox toilet Judy Rigby United Kingdom 16 22-05-2003 07:08 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM