Old 07-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Mary Alice Kropp

Default OT My Wife Gave Birth Last Night OT

Congratulations to all three of you! Enjoy!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak
Updates 7/20/03

Saratoga Springs Regional Chili Cook-off
Sat. Aug. 16- Come say Hello to the
ChiliCats!http://www.nyra.com/saratoga/travers2003/festival.asp

Old 07-08-2003, 12:12 AM
jammer

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:38:25 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospit

That's great! Well, nice knowing ya, cause you wont be online as much
anymore!

Old 07-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Russ and Cathy

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

Congratulations Proud Poppa!!
Cathy

Old 07-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Hank

Best wishes. .......... The pond just took a big step down on the
priority list.
Enjoy your family.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 07-08-2003, 04:03 AM
KenCo

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

congrats and dont even think about using
the baby bath thingy for a Q-Tank LOL

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Old 07-08-2003, 06:05 AM
GaneaRowenna

Congratulations. If this is your first time...enjoy it. It will never be
this good again. JK I enjoy my Leo child. (HAHAHA) Really I do.
It's just that..........

Blessings to you and yours,
ShawnAnne

Old 07-08-2003, 02:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"GaneaRowenna" wrote in message
Congratulations. If this is your first time...enjoy it. It will never

be
this good again. JK I enjoy my Leo child. (HAHAHA) Really I do.
It's just that..........

snip

Ya know...I have been pondering this very thought for a few days now. I too
enjoy my kids. My boys are the coolest kids on the planet. However, it
occurred to me yesterday that they are much like raccoons. Very cute
critters, but sometimes you just want to cage them up for destroying
________________ on a regular basis.

BV.

Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
mad

many congratulations, jmk!
mad
--
The one thing, more than any other, that the lessons of history teach us is
that no one ever learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Old 09-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Bob Adkins

wrote:

My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

Congrats!!!

As you may already know, little girls are special to daddys.

Mine certainly was, for about 12 years, when I sometimes wished we had
drowned her at birth. Now that she has blessed us with a grand daughter,
all is well again. She once cried as she told me how much she loved her
daughter. She now realizes how much I love her, even throughout the
rebellious years. I call my grand daughter "Daddy's Revenge"
Heh heh heh. :-)

Bob
Old 11-08-2003, 08:02 AM
Just Me \Koi\

My sincere gratitude to you all for your well wishes! And yes it's been
crazy!

Sleep? What is that? Sanity? On it's way to a vacation!

I am so involved I should be committed! 100+ Koi fry to take care of! Six
2 weeks old puppies in the garage to take care of! Construction of a 500 sf
Granny House Addition going on in the back! Carpet being replaced with
tiles in the main house! All landscaping died during this construction so
they are in the process of being removed and replaced!

And my job? Summer is the busiest time for an Architect that chose to make
a living building schools!

I don't know if I'm coming or going, but I know that I value the good wishes
from my friends here, and will make time to throw in my issues here once in
a while!

Thanks again!

--
_______________________________________

Old 11-08-2003, 08:12 AM
jammer

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:44:46 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

My sincere gratitude to you all for your well wishes! And yes it's been
crazy!

Sleep? What is that? Sanity? On it's way to a vacation!

I am so involved I should be committed! 100+ Koi fry to take care of! Six
2 weeks old puppies in the garage to take care of! Construction of a 500 sf
Granny House Addition going on in the back! Carpet being replaced with
tiles in the main house! All landscaping died during this construction so
they are in the process of being removed and replaced!

And my job? Summer is the busiest time for an Architect that chose to make
a living building schools!

I don't know if I'm coming or going, but I know that I value the good wishes
from my friends here, and will make time to throw in my issues here once in
a while!

Thanks again!

Sounds like a full plate for sure. Enjoy the journey!

Old 12-08-2003, 01:25 AM
Mary Alice Kropp

As you may already know, little girls are special to daddys.

And mommies...

Mine certainly was, for about 12 years, when I sometimes wished we had
drowned her at birth.

Oh, man, Bob- you had me rofling with that one! Whenever anyone asks me what
the best advice I can give a parent is, I usually reply: Drown 'em before
they grow up!
The children, for some reason, seem to take offense at this..... *shrugs*
(I AM kidding, of course! I think...)

Old 12-08-2003, 01:41 AM
Anne Lurie

Man, I think there should be "breathing exercises" for new dads, not just
pregnant women!

Slow down, try to catch your breath.
Repeat.

Also, when you get the chance, you and "puppy daddy" might want to work out
a better schedule! (That's from my female point of view; I'm way too smart
to try to dictate to a pregnant woman/new mom *or* a momma dog, let alone
both!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC