Old 18-11-2003, 05:22 PM

Default OT kindof ~ gators in the mail

I use ignorant and stupid in different contexts completely. People are ignorant
because nobody took the time to teach them and they can learn.
Stupid people have all the facts at/in hand and chose to ignore the facts so they can
just do what they want. Now I dont care if they Darwin themselves out of existence,
but I get very nasty when their own or neighborhood children have to pay the ultimate
price for some adult's stupidity. Ingrid

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Hmmmm, not that I want to start a dog fight, but.... watch AP Animal
Precinct or Animal Cops sometime, and you'll see multicolors of stupid
people. Thus said, don't you think your above statements could also be
considered racist, or is it PC to dump on white people, as long as they're
stupid and can't speak english well? ;o) ~ jan

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 19-11-2003, 06:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Okay, I'm totally lost and confused how a little joking around regarding a
minor news event got ya so steamed Ingrid. Is it finals week and you're
grading way too many papers of stupid students? ;o) ~ jan

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Hmmmm, not that I want to start a dog fight, but.... watch AP Animal
Precinct or Animal Cops sometime, and you'll see multicolors of stupid
people. Thus said, don't you think your above statements could also be
considered racist, or is it PC to dump on white people, as long as they're
stupid and can't speak english well? ;o) ~ jan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
endorsements or recommendations I make.

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 19-11-2003, 07:32 AM
KenCo

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote:

Okay, I'm totally lost and confused how a little joking around regarding a
minor news event got ya so steamed Ingrid. Is it finals week and you're
grading way too many papers of stupid students? ;o) ~ jan

racists?, theres an old saying "the people who yell the loudest........"

next!

IMO
stupid students are usually the direct result of incompetent teachers.

i.e.
give a young cashier all bills then find the exact change
and try to give it to them after they punch the keys so you
can get all bills back, they're usually completely bewildered
as to what to give you for change!

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced
Old 19-11-2003, 08:02 AM
KenCo

wrote:

no, stupid white people is descriptive, calling them stupid white trash is
pejorative. Ingrid

both can be considered racist in your context,
BUT, as it was written like a joke/or jokingly
the original intent was then IMO not racist.

INTENT is the difference between joking vs racism!

ever hang out w/ a bunch of black folk and hear
how many times they will use the Ni... word?
again, its in the INTENT!

my .02

Old 20-11-2003, 03:22 PM

doesnt matter who's mouth it comes outta, it is racist and black people have
"bought" the stereotype, it is every bit as pejorative. you dont find many well
educated black people using language like that. Ingrid

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

ever hang out w/ a bunch of black folk and hear
how many times they will use the Ni... word?
again, its in the INTENT!

Don't have to hang out, just listen to a black rapper's CD. Whoa! ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 23-11-2003, 05:42 PM
john rutz

KenCo wrote:
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote:

Okay, I'm totally lost and confused how a little joking around regarding a
minor news event got ya so steamed Ingrid. Is it finals week and you're
grading way too many papers of stupid students? ;o) ~ jan

racists?, theres an old saying "the people who yell the loudest........"

next!

IMO
stupid students are usually the direct result of incompetent teachers.

i.e.
give a young cashier all bills then find the exact change
and try to give it to them after they punch the keys so you
can get all bills back, they're usually completely bewildered
as to what to give you for change! .

so true sko used to the cash register doing all the math they cant
think,,,,, even more fun if the total is x$ and change give em a
check for the dollar amount and coins for the change,,,, bet two of
three will call for a manager to help figure out what to do

John Rutz