Old 09-12-2003, 03:14 AM
KenCo

Default OT for the Ladies

Thought you ladies would appreciate this one....

One day, three men were hiking and unexpectedly came upon a large
raging, violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but had no
idea of how to do so. The first man prayed to God, saying, "Please God,
give me the strength to cross this river." Poof! God gave him big arms
and strong legs, and he was able to swim across the river in about two
hours, after almost drowning a couple of times. Seeing this, the second
man prayed to God,saying, "Please God, give me the strength... and the
tools to cross this river." Poof! God gave him a rowboat and he was able
to row across the river in about an hour, after almost capsizing the
boat a couple of times. The third man had seen how this worked out for
the other two, so he also prayed to God saying, "Please God, give me the
strength and the tools... and the intelligence to cross this river." And
poof! God turned him into a woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream
a couple of hundred yards, then walked across the bridge...

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Old 09-12-2003, 04:02 AM
Ron Lawrence

God turned him into a woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream a

couple of hundred yards, then walked across the bridge...

Did god teach her how to read the map?
I wish he'd done that for my wife...

Ron

Old 10-12-2003, 06:32 AM
KenCo

BTC/TAK on ACK wrote:

I don't get it!
8-}
Mila

hmmm, its tough when ya gotta explain them,

most men dont ask directions or look at maps!!!!!!!

get it now?

Old 10-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Stricks760

Must be a blonde.

(just KIDDING!)

"BTC/TAK on ACK" wrote in message
I don't get it!
8-}
Mila

Old 10-12-2003, 08:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"Stricks760" teasingly wrote:

Must be a blonde.
(just KIDDING!)

I just have to add:
Yeah, a blonde guy. ;o) (Btw, good one Ken, we ladies do appreciate you.)

"BTC/TAK on ACK" also, I assume, jokingly wrote in message
I don't get it!
8-}
Mila

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 11-12-2003, 02:32 AM
BTC/TAK on ACK

Yeah, a blonde guy. ;o)

Well... you're half right!

But, actually I thought the
8-}
made an " I assume, jokingly" unnecessary, even to other guys.

Are we all really that clueless"

Mila

Old 14-12-2003, 06:33 PM
john rutz

Nedra wrote:
ROFLOL! Good one Ken ...

Nedra

.

had to forward to all my girls thanks

Johnrutz

Old 17-12-2003, 06:36 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

It was clear to me, but I just had to go with the roll the guys got going.
;o) ~ jan

On 11 Dec 2003 02:24:30 GMT, "BTC/TAK on ACK" wrote:

Yeah, a blonde guy. ;o)

Well... you're half right!

But, actually I thought the
8-}
made an " I assume, jokingly" unnecessary, even to other guys.

Are we all really that clueless"

Mila

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
.. .
"Stricks760" teasingly wrote:

Must be a blonde.
(just KIDDING!)

I just have to add:
Yeah, a blonde guy. ;o) (Btw, good one Ken, we ladies do appreciate

you.)

"BTC/TAK on ACK" also, I assume, jokingly wrote in message
I don't get it!
8-}
Mila

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Question for the ladies here BoyPete United Kingdom 0 11-03-2007 08:49 PM
Autumn Ladies' Tresses Alf Orchids 7 16-10-2004 02:46 AM
Autumn Ladies' Tresses Alf United Kingdom 1 10-10-2004 09:02 PM
Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care! Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 22-06-2004 12:06 PM
Blushing old ladies and young maidens, with boxes of spring scattered about madgarder Gardening 10 01-04-2003 12:44 PM