Old 04-05-2004, 06:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default NooB's lament

I've been using these for testing:
http://www.junglelabs.com/pages/deta...ml?item=PTS300

I'm not too crazy about dip tests, unless one has a fresh drop test to back
it up. You've check the expiration date on it, right? I've been disgusted
at stores that keep these tests on the shelf well after their expiration
date is up. Hardware stores being the worst.

According to this, my pH is about 7.2,

Anyway, if this is indeed what it is, blows my thought. ~ jan
Old 04-05-2004, 06:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Happy B-day Mike. 50 ain't bad either, that's what I got coming up in June.
;o)

To other poster regarding MicroBeLift, it's not a chemical, it's a
bacteria, so it's okay. ~ jan
Old 04-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Mike Patterson

On Tue, 04 May 2004 04:22:53 GMT, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

I've been using these for testing:
http://www.junglelabs.com/pages/deta...ml?item=PTS300

I'm not too crazy about dip tests, unless one has a fresh drop test to back
it up. You've check the expiration date on it, right? I've been disgusted
at stores that keep these tests on the shelf well after their expiration
date is up. Hardware stores being the worst.

This one expires in March, 2005.
Now have to go look up "drop test"

According to this, my pH is about 7.2,

Anyway, if this is indeed what it is, blows my thought. ~ jan

Thanks fer thinkin for me!

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

?questions?questions? (noob) rasta Ponds 12 28-01-2004 03:18 AM
?questions?questions? (noob) rasta Ponds 0 15-01-2004 05:39 PM
Noob question....lighting and plants.. Eleer Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
A Lament Gill Hall United Kingdom 0 13-04-2003 12:44 AM
Noob question....lighting and plants.. Eleer Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 29-03-2003 03:20 AM