Old 15-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Gail Futoran

Default OT posting guidelines [was: Hyacinth Experiment]

Top posting is when the person replying to your
post (in this case, me) puts their comment above
yours - like this.

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
whats top posting? I always hit respond thats the way to

it?

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

I suppose this would be called bottom posting. I
always did this on other newsgroups because
then other people could read what I was replying
to first, especially helpful IMO in long posts
where replies are intersperced and it helps
continuity to read comments in order. But I'll
do whatever works in whichever newsgroup
(assuming I know/remember what that is. g)

Gail

Posting wrongfully in HTML instead of plain text and posting JPG's madgardener Gardening 26 24-03-2005 11:59 AM
Top Posting; Snop Posting: STOP POSTING! chagoi Ponds 8 17-11-2004 03:08 PM
Far East group poster: was Hyacinth Experiment Mike Patterson Ponds 1 18-05-2004 05:06 AM
Hyacinth Experiment Heather Ponds 35 17-05-2004 06:08 AM
Hyacinth Experiment and top posting Jim and Phyllis Hurley Ponds 0 15-05-2004 09:04 PM